Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Performance Blue S1600

Will-MK7

Yeah it's a 501 Capless or w5w bulb both exactly the same just sometimes worded different haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 4 months later...

Just thought I would put an update on as nothing has been updated in a while but I do have a reason.

The sad time has come to part ways with my fiesta s1600 but still keeping with ford.

Recently purchased a molten orange St with the mountune kit and of course the red recaros. Hopefully pick up in the next week or so fingers crossed!

Will start a new feed once I get the car and I would like to thank everyone for the help and advice on all the questions I have asked, hank you everyone!

• 1 month later...

S1600 help

Hi there.

I'm new on this but I need some help.

I'm from Scotland and have found a 2011 mk7 s1600 (134) fiesta at a local dealer and I love it. It has quite high mileage at 71,000 and I was wondering if that would deter anyone?

The car itself is immaculate and doesn't look like 70,000 miles. It is a one owner car and has a full ford service history.

I want to know if anyone on here knows the car and could possibly share any information on it. If not then can you all please give me advice on things to look out for and a verdict on if I should go for it or not?

The registration is: ST11kwm

It was first registered in Ford Evans Halshaw Kirkcaldy.

Any help at all would

Be much appreciated ASAP.

Thanks,

Dylan Williams.

S1600 help

Hi there.

I'm new on this but I need some help.

I'm from Scotland and have found a 2011 mk7 s1600 (134) fiesta at a local dealer and I love it. It has quite high mileage at 71,000 and I was wondering if that would deter anyone?

The car itself is immaculate and doesn't look like 70,000 miles. It is a one owner car and has a full ford service history.

I want to know if anyone on here knows the car and could possibly share any information on it. If not then can you all please give me advice on things to look out for and a verdict on if I should go for it or not?

The registration is: ST11kwm

It was first registered in Ford Evans Halshaw Kirkcaldy.

Any help at all would

Be much appreciated ASAP.

Thanks,

Dylan Williams.

Hi mate,

I don't know the car myself but mine is for sale at the moment EO61 HNA its up for 9k with 26k on it. In my opinion that is quite high mileage for a car that's 4 years old. But it does depend on your price range. Has it got full service history with ford?

You want to look for the usual things any signs of accident damage, you can normally tell if it's had any body repairs by looking down the side of it as the paint may not quite match up, also have a proper look under the bonnet and check everything to see if they have white markings on them, it normally means the parts have been replaced so if you see anything like that it's good to ask. Check oil level aswell.

Check that it's HPI clear if you ask the dealer they should do that for you as ford did that for me when I brought mine last year.

Look at the tyres and brakes if you can see them from the alloy just to see how much life is left in them, check all the alloys and look around the interior to for any marks or scratches etc. also check that every button inside works how it should.

I didn't have any problems with mine in the year I had it and it past its MOT with no advisories.

Take it for a test drive aswell to see what you think.

That's what I did when I got mine and had no problems hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply! Very much appreciated.

Yeah the mileage is the main concern. The body work is pretty immaculate and the engine bay is spotless. Under the bonnet there are no squeaks or rattles. All of the electric switch gear work fine with no apparent problems.

And yeah, the car has a full Ford service history as I looked at it in the car with all up to date stamps. All the stripes and paint work seem to match up and the fact that it is a one owner car appeals to me even more.

The car has recently been MOT'd as it doesn't run out until April 2016 and I ran a quick DVLA check on the c we and everything came up fine.

The only thing I was struggling with was the mileage but if it has been looked after, does that matter?

What are the usual things to go? What have you had to replace on yours? Also would you recommend any upgrades to it?

Thanks.

Also, what is your thoughts on the s1600 over the period of you owning one? If the car I am looking at turns out to be good, is it worth te but at £6995?

Thanks for your reply! Very much appreciated.

Yeah the mileage is the main concern. The body work is pretty immaculate and the engine bay is spotless. Under the bonnet there are no squeaks or rattles. All of the electric switch gear work fine with no apparent problems.

And yeah, the car has a full Ford service history as I looked at it in the car with all up to date stamps. All the stripes and paint work seem to match up and the fact that it is a one owner car appeals to me even more.

The car has recently been MOT'd as it doesn't run out until April 2016 and I ran a quick DVLA check on the c we and everything came up fine.

The only thing I was struggling with was the mileage but if it has been looked after, does that matter?

What are the usual things to go? What have you had to replace on yours? Also would you recommend any upgrades to it?

Thanks.

No problem, well in the year I had mine I didn't have to do anything except change there tyres, have a service and MOT.

If I was you I would look around first and see what else is out there for the same price because I think you could get one with less miles on it for the same price.

Do you get any sort of warranty with the car? As if you do that will cover most things if there was anything to go wrong? Has t had a belt change or anything cause they are normally die a change around 80k on most cars.

Upgrade wise it depends what are you are looking for.

On mine I changed the bulbs inside to blue leds, changed all the headlight bulbs to Osram night breaker as they are a lot brighter but still road legal. Changed indicator bulbs to chrome ones and reverse bulbs to Cree leds.

Had a k&n panel filter and silicone hose and a full milltek exhaust system which did sound epic.

Also tinted the rear windows to limo black and added wind deflectors.

From what you are saying it sounds like it's in great condition but the only concern for me would be the mileage as like I said I think you could get one for the same price with less miles on it.

Hope this helps

It was a very good car, the only thing I did fault was the MPG i would only get a maximum of 250-270miles a tank but that was only around town really and some duel carriage ways. So it just speeds how many miles you will do in it b

Yeah that makes a lot of sense if I'm honest. The problem is there really isn't many in Scotland at all and that's the main problem. Your car sounds lovely if I'm honest but maybe slightly out of my price range. Where are you based? And is there any chance you can send me some pics of your car that you have?

Thanks again:)

Yeah that makes a lot of sense if I'm honest. The problem is there really isn't many in Scotland at all and that's the main problem. Your car sounds lovely if I'm honest but maybe slightly out of my price range. Where are you based? And is there any chance you can send me some pics of your car that you have?

Thanks again:)

West Midlands area mate, if it's a dealer though can't they get cars from other dealers if your really interested in it?

I have a another feed on here that has pictures of my new one.

Just get a zetec s, cheaper and easier to find.... same power

Thanks for your all your help Will, and also thanks for your reply Alex.

I'll keep you posted on how it all goes:)

No problem at all.

Like what's been said you could get a ZS but they have 118hp

The older S1600 have the same 118hp up to 2010 so 10 reg and 60 reg.

the newer S1600 2011 onwards have the 134hp engines.

But for the same looks as the S1600 the Zetec s is a good idea.

Let me know what happens though mate.

Fiesta mk7 Metal has 134bhp

• Like 1