Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Irish Meet August 2014/2015

Hassen

So I have a suggestion:

1. Meet up in Airside Retail Park, Swords. Time to be confirmed

2. Plenty of space to park the cars and I am hoping we will not attact much attention since it's a big car park.

3. Get some food, beverages and have some craic

4. Drive down to the Coast Road, Malahide. There is a parking space off the beach. Should have spaces for all the cars. I have never been there and only checked it out on Google Maps. It's 15-20 mins away from the retail park and I am hoping we can get some pictures with a decent backdrop.

Airside park is, according to Google Maps, nearly equal distance for most of us. Londonderry would be the furthest at 3hr away.

Thoughts guys?

• Like 1

Across the car park of Airside retail park, there is the Airside FORD dealership :P

• Like 1

Just a thought, any chance of the Airside Ford Dealership letting us use their car park as a meeting point if I called and asked? I don't think we will be a trouble causing bunch and we will be ambassadors and promoting the brand on the day.

p.s: I know it's late and most of ye are asleep, but I think I might be onto something here :)

• Like 1

Londonderry would be the furthest at 3hr away.

Thoughts guys?

That's the only thing that's stopping me really, I've only recently done a round trip to dublin and back home via Belfast. The road to dublin is sooo boring. I'll have a think though I may still be up for it.

• Like 1

I'll be leaving from Belfast direction bud so if your looking a play mate for the way down I can meet you surely :)

• Like 1

I'll be leaving from Belfast direction bud so if your looking a play mate for the way down I can meet you surely :)

Thanks dude, once I decide if I'm going or not I'll surely take you up on that offer.

If you turn off the M1 around Ardee co. Louth and travel straight through Ardee up the N2 that takes you through a more scenic route through slain and bypassing ashbourne still a great road and no drogheda toll,

Still brings you on to the M50 aswell,

More scenic thats the way i go,

And after the meet ill be heading to co.monaghan going down N2 aswell

Actually that's the way I went the first time, Slain is beautiful but I missed it the last time somehow.Lol.

• Like 1

Cool. This is shapping up gradually.

Any thoughts about the meeting place?

• Like 1

Stick my name down for attending :) the 'Boss' shall join me provided she's not working lol

• Like 2

Sounds good to me aswell, nice and easy place to get to. Only 1 hour 15 mins from me according to Google maps

• Like 2

Cool. If i get a chance this afternoon, I will call the Airside Ford and see if we could use their car park for a few hours.

Really excited about this. Never been to a meet before!

• Like 1

Am currently trying to get in touch with the Ford owners club Northern Ireland on Facebook to see if I can get a few of them down :D

• Like 2

Am currently trying to get in touch with the Ford owners club Northern Ireland on Facebook to see if I can get a few of them down :D

Chris that would be brilliant. I love it when a plan comes together.

So, just need to confirm time now with you guys and then I will call Airside Ford to see if they can help us out. I know we are all travelling from a fair bit so, definitely not morning time. Suggestions?

Lenny, I checked and yea, the RS Owners club were there on the 14/04/14. I am hoping Airside Ford will lend us their carpark on a busy Saturday for a few hours :)

• Like 1

Would love to come across from Scotland but a bit of journey :(

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Next time man, we will try to get organised earlier so you can plan the trip over :)

• Like 1

Lenny, I was thinking maybe 12:30 pm. That way, we get there, introduce ourselves to the people in Ford, set up and they can come check out the cars on their lunch break if they feel like it.

So far, there will be 6 of us and 6 cars. 6 parking spaces in a row would be nice if possible :)

• Like 1

Sounds good lads, looking forward to it

• Like 1

Btw, John, I have yet to see your car driving around the midlands. Them wheels look ace! How big are they 17 or 18"?

Im around athlone mainly lad. Them wheels are 18" and were a nightmare to source for ford fitment

• Like 2

I work in Athlone 3 days per week but barely drive around or else I would have noticed the car :)

• Like 1

The car would really only be athlone at weekends and the odd evening, as i have the work van during the day. where in athlone you working?

• Like 2