Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Any Bike Riders On Here?

liam1984

Im thinking of taking my cbt at the age of 30 just for a weekend bike and a pleasure run around, i quite like the 125cc supermoto's can anybody point me in the right direction of getting on the road for sub 2k? I like the look of the sinnis apache, are they any good?

Tia Liam

Sent from my C1905 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't advice on that but I have done my cbt few months and it was rather simple good luck.

Isn't a super moto those tiny bikes?

I can't advice on that but I have done my cbt few months and it was rather simple good luck.

Isn't a super moto those tiny bikes?

Supermoto is a form of motorsport that uses bikes that are based on motocross bikes but with road wheels, tyres brakes and road tuned suspension, generally, they are for competition use and not road legal

Customizers copied the style and bike manufacturers copied the customizers to produce road legal, supermoto- style bikes

With a supermoto-style 125 you get a bike that looks big but has road tyres - the low-speed handling and agility is good, like round town - my personal opinion is a 125 is ok round town etc but underpowered on the open road, bikes are dangerous but underpowered ones are even more dangerous if you are at the mercy of the traffic etc - ive not been on a bike for years and when i see one on the road i feel its so exposed - i considered getting an old fireblade and doing it up but common sense (and self preservation) prevailed

Do you have to have a 125 / does it have to be restricted? or can you have a bigger bike like a 400?

minimoto are the little bikes

I'm 30, and done my CBT last Sunday. I'm going for the full ticket though, got my theory soon then going on to do module 1 and the module 2.

Not really going to bother with a 125 in between time. I'd recommend doing your module 1

Tbh im just wanting something to have a bit of fun on as much as i would love a proper bike its took me near on 8 years for her indoors to agree! Lol

• Like 1

Tbh im just wanting something to have a bit of fun on as much as i would love a proper bike its took me near on 8 years for her indoors to agree! Lol

Whatever you get just don't act like a clown and get yourself flattened!