Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

gjwilson80

New Member - Hiya Guys And Gals :)

11 posts in this topic

Hi there folks!

Would just like to greet everyone on this forum as I'm a new member here :)

I'm the proud owner of a 2000 (W reg) Ford fiesta 1.25 Zetec. I passed my test only last September but always had family members with Fiesta's so grew up with them so decided to take this route myself once I passed my test! I must admit, I've never looked back! After a bit of work on it and a (finally) passed MOT this car is an absolute pleasure to drive - finding myself becoming more than a little addicted lol :)

I'm still learning about cars so would love to hear any suggestions or any tips from fellow fiesta owners :)

My kindest regards to you all! :-)

gjwilson80

Hello and welcome Graham

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the forum Graham,

Congratulations on recently passing your driving test.

Welcome Graham

Lenny likes this

Welcome to the family Graham!

The Fiesta is a great little starter car, and if you want knowledge, you have come to the right place! I started here a few years ago unsure nervous that if I plugged 3 or 4 things into the 12v socket if I would set the car on fire :p Since then I have learned a lot and feel I offer a lot of valuable contributions, so if I can learn a lot - anybody can :D

Lenny likes this

Welcome to the family Graham!

The Fiesta is a great little starter car, and if you want knowledge, you have come to the right place! I started here a few years ago unsure nervous that if I plugged 3 or 4 things into the 12v socket if I would set the car on fire :p Since then I have learned a lot and feel I offer a lot of valuable contributions, so if I can learn a lot - anybody can :D

And so it did :lol: 3 things is plugged is maximum :p

haha, cheeky goat! so far I have 3 or 4 in there all the time and its not spontaneously combust so far....

Lenny likes this

haha, cheeky goat! so far I have 3 or 4 in there all the time and its not spontaneously combust so far....

:lol: sorry i couldnt resist this one the way it read in the sence that were all progressively learning.

jeebowhite likes this

haha, well we are all learning, even those we turn to for the advice who know that bit more than we do can always pop up and say they learned something today :D