1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShortyStu1987

I need to find a Fiesta bumper! Please help!

4 posts in this topic

Hello there! I have a 1987 Fiesta Ghia that was sadly hit by a van last year. The insurance wrote the car off due to its age. All I need to get the car MOT'd again is a front bumper but I cant for love nor money fine a Ghia/XR2 bumper. Does anybody know where I might find one? many thanks and regards

Hello there! I have a 1987 Fiesta Ghia that was sadly hit by a van last year. The insurance wrote the car off due to its age. All I need to get the car MOT'd again is a front bumper but I cant for love nor money fine a Ghia/XR2 bumper. Does anybody know where I might find one? many thanks and regards

hey m8 i dont knw if it will help but sum1 i knw used a service wer u can call a number or send a email and it goes round all the scrappies m8 and if any of them av the part u require they get back 2 u.

my m8 needed sum parts 4 his bike but i cnt remember wat its called lol.

it mite b worth a look.

hope this helps.

pm sent

hi there i also need some help findng a fiesta metelic navy front and back bumper for a mk 6 2003 foesta can anyone help ?