AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShortyStu1987

I need to find a Fiesta bumper! Please help!

4 posts in this topic

Hello there! I have a 1987 Fiesta Ghia that was sadly hit by a van last year. The insurance wrote the car off due to its age. All I need to get the car MOT'd again is a front bumper but I cant for love nor money fine a Ghia/XR2 bumper. Does anybody know where I might find one? many thanks and regards

Hello there! I have a 1987 Fiesta Ghia that was sadly hit by a van last year. The insurance wrote the car off due to its age. All I need to get the car MOT'd again is a front bumper but I cant for love nor money fine a Ghia/XR2 bumper. Does anybody know where I might find one? many thanks and regards

hey m8 i dont knw if it will help but sum1 i knw used a service wer u can call a number or send a email and it goes round all the scrappies m8 and if any of them av the part u require they get back 2 u.

my m8 needed sum parts 4 his bike but i cnt remember wat its called lol.

it mite b worth a look.

hope this helps.

pm sent

hi there i also need some help findng a fiesta metelic navy front and back bumper for a mk 6 2003 foesta can anyone help ?