Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finnally Zs 1.0 Ecoboost

JoeZS19

I don't know why the Zetec S doesn't come with ambient lighting and the Zetec does.

I don't know why the Zetec S doesn't come with ambient lighting and the Zetec does.

The ZS gets some of the ambient lighting though? Just not certain parts...

• Like 1

The differences with the ambient lighting as far as I'm aware are..

Zetec: light above the glovebox

Under the door arms

Footwell lighting

Doesn't have cup holder lights

Zetec s: footwell lighting

Cup holder lights

No above glovebox or

Under door arm lights

• Like 1

What badges did the ZS arrive with? I know it varies by dealer but in your case?

Mine came with a Fiesta and an Ecoboost badge and that's it

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Mine came with a Fiesta and an Ecoboost badge and that's it

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Sounds like I need to get me a Zetec s badge at some point then!

I got sent this by Nathan another member on here

http://www.yourbadges.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=42

Could be worth a look :)

ah feck, spent last night trawling the internet for an S badge, couldn't find any from a shop for under £13ish ended up getting one off a guy on eBay for £7. Would have been nice to have a choice of colors aswell.

AH WELL.

On a more positive note, I collect my Deep Impact Zetec S a week on Monday after a 3 month wait.......

celebration-o.gif

ah feck, spent last night trawling the internet for an S badge, couldn't find any from a shop for under £13ish ended up getting one off a guy on ebay for £7. Would have been nice to have a choice of colors aswell.

AH WELL.

On a more positive note, I collect my Deep Impact Zetec S a week on Monday after a 3 month wait.......

celebration-o.gif

:O another person with a DIB ZS! Mine will be here end of October :D I was thinking a white S, did you see any on your travels?

:O another person with a DIB ZS! Mine will be here end of October :D I was thinking a white S, did you see any on your travels?

A fine choice! Deffo the best color for the Zs...they seem to be reasonably rare aswell! :D Yeah I saw loads, all of the different colours but they were all ridiculously overpriced. Ended up with a red one of eBay, its described as new so we shall see.

The link posted above seems to be the best bet.

A fine choice! Deffo the best color for the Zs...they seem to be reasonably rare aswell! :D Yeah I saw loads, all of the different colours but they were all ridiculously overpriced. Ended up with a red one of ebay, its described as new so we shall see.

The link posted above seems to be the best bet.

Yeah, I've seen reasonably few ZS, and the ones I have seen were black! I've only seen a couple of normal fiesta in that colour anyway! What options you go for?

Yeah, I've seen reasonably few ZS, and the ones I have seen were black! I've only seen a couple of normal fiesta in that colour anyway! What options you go for?

Yeah same, Ive only ever seen 1 DIB zetec S. I was tempted by black, glad I never went through with it now.

Just the privacy glass, DAB radio and the spare tyre. Thats all ive got in my focus at the moment and its perfectly fine for me. Its a super mini afterall, not a bently!

How about you?

Yeah same, Ive only ever seen 1 DIB zetec S. I was tempted by black, glad I never went through with it now.

Just the privacy glass, DAB radio and the spare tyre. Thats all ive got in my focus at the moment and its perfectly fine for me. Its a super mini afterall, not a bently!

How about you?

Privacy Glass, city pack (as visibility isn't great), and the 17" wheels.

Should be great :D

Privacy Glass, city pack (as visibility isn't great), and the 17" wheels.

Should be great :D

..yeah I got the 17"s too, forgot about them!

It should indeed, im counting down the days :D

..yeah I got the 17"s too, forgot about them!

It should indeed, im counting down the days :D

I ordered in July, gotta wait for insurance reasons. But now my car died and I'm getting the bus to work, so it's arrival can't come quick enough! Haha roll on October!

I ordered 2 'S' badges cause i was getting the Zetec S before i changed my mind and ordered the ST. I got them from yourbadge mentioned before. They are pretty decent quality too would reccomend to anyone and they arrived 2 days after ordering them !! :D

I would of had dib if I had bought new, looks a really nice colour but I'm happy with my candy blue :)

ah feck, spent last night trawling the internet for an S badge, couldn't find any from a shop for under £13ish ended up getting one off a guy on ebay for £7. Would have been nice to have a choice of colors aswell.

AH WELL.

celebration-o.gif

Shame you didn't see the link earlier bud. I've only been able to find then for like £13 until a lad on here said about that site. He said about nearly a year of jet washing once a week they're still stuck on :)

You two have definitely made the right decision going for the privacy glass and 17, car looks crap without these IMO.

post-42336-140993283351_thumb.jpg

And my richbrook aerial arrived today :) 5minute job to fit it

Shame you didn't see the link earlier bud. I've only been able to find then for like £13 until a lad on here said about that site. He said about nearly a year of jet washing once a week they're still stuck on :)

You two have definitely made the right decision going for the privacy glass and 17, car looks crap without these IMO.

I know yeah. Im assuming theyre all from the same supplier so mine should hold up well hopefully!

Yeah I agree about the wheels, the 16"s just make the wholr car look fat imo aha.

Like the ariel by the way, been considering one when I pick my new one up. Have you noticed any drop in reception?

I know yeah. Im assuming theyre all from the same supplier so mine should hold up well hopefully!

Yeah I agree about the wheels, the 16"s just make the wholr car look fat imo aha.

Like the ariel by the way, been considering one when I pick my new one up. Have you noticed any drop in reception?

The 16's just look lost in the arches aswell.

Only cost £15 of amazon so worth a try, havnt tried it properly yet but will let you know :)

The 16's just look lost in the arches aswell.

Only cost £15 of amazon so worth a try, havnt tried it properly yet but will let you know :)

Yeah exactly, not pretty!

Nice one man, its worth a punt for £15 anyway

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club