Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2.5 Speaker Locations

Kye

Hello.

Can someone tell me the locations of the Speakers at all? I'm guessing two in the front doors, one in each of the rear door. The last two..... No idea!

Looking into maybe picking up a 2.5 with a nav system in it. That means only 6 Speakers, but I'm thinking of fitting the DAB unit (if possible) and adding the two

extra Speakers in. Does the wiring exist?

Lots of questions recently. Sorry.

i think there may be Speakers on the side bits that hold the parcel shelf?

mines a 2008 model and only has 4 Speakers - in the doors.

The Focus MK2 / MK2.5 with 6 Speakers has 4 woofers (1 in each door) and 2 tweeters (1 in each front door). The Focus MK2 / MK2.5 with 8 Speakers has 2 additional tweeters in the rear Doors.

The additional rear tweeters can be retrofitted without and problems. The original tweeters have a built-in filter and are connected parallel to the rear woofers. The connector for the tweeters is often already present. The holes for the tweeters are marked at the back of the door panels.

The original Ford radio's can be programmed for vehicle type, upholstery type and the amount of Speakers of the car. After programming these with the correct settings the sound quality will be better. Programming can be done using a modified ELM 327 interface and the ELMconfig software.