Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leasing A Zetec S

jay93

Hi guys I'm new to the forum as I am getting my first new car a Zetec S in Frozen white. (well sort of I have to lease it :( no not many mods). Anyway I was wondering if anyone else is leasing a Zetec S and what a good price on a 3 year deal would be? Cheers

Jay

I'm leasing mine over 2 years, £130.79 a month and a deposit of 6 the monthly payments. I've got 8,000 miles a year and free metallic paint was included in the price.

Hi guys I'm new to the forum as I am getting my first new car a Zetec S in Frozen white. (well sort of I have to lease it :( no not many mods). Anyway I was wondering if anyone else is leasing a Zetec S and what a good price on a 3 year deal would be? Cheers

Jay

I'm also leasing over 2 years with Gateway2Lease. I paid around 1100 for deposit and £158 a month with 15,000 miles. Both the company and the car have been great. I'd definitely recommend G2L.

Cheers for the help mine was in the same sort of ball park from the leden group its just taking ages to come :(