Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Engine Tapping

Clarky2013

That's good, hopefully you can just enjoy driving it now. I checked Etis and mine was built on a Tuesday, that must be why the only problem is a bit of plastic that rattles B)

haha yeah Friday and all that ;)

honestly I don't think it matters just mucking around. Could have been on any st build

Oh yeah I was going to mention, while it is in they have padded out the loose sensor trim behind the rear view mirror, you couldn't tell visually, but I sat in the garage flicking (lol) the plastic and it doesn't rattle at all, result!

and I didn't even ask for the tank of fuel, the service manager said it off their own back, so very happy.

Hopefully Sonic will be back on the road tomorrow, still only 600 miles on him!

Oh yeah I was going to mention, while it is in they have padded out the loose sensor trim behind the rear view mirror, you couldn't tell visually, but I sat in the garage flicking (lol) the plastic and it doesn't rattle at all, result!

That's the bit of plastic I mentioned, and I'll be getting them to look at it on Friday while it's in for Mountune. I'll ask if they can use some padding and hopefully that will sort mine too, it's so annoying :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Tom how'd you manage to get the AA to check it. Is it cause your a member or is it a ford thing ?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

So no charge ? Just simple call and they come out. What if there no fault do they then push the cost over to u?

They do real basic troubleshooting on the phone probably to rule out if your being stupid or lying lol, failing that aa come out within an hour. And no charge mate at all everything is under warranty.

Brill thanks I'll maybe give that a go then. Cause since your post it's had me paranoid as mine makes the same noise but I don't have anything to compare it to other than on ere. Ford are 25 miles away and never open when I'm not working + there useless when I do go like having to wait weeks to get booked in and for parts never having a courtesy car unless u book 4weeks in advance.

Covers you for 1st year of warranty, and then if you get a service done at Ford it extends for another year...so a case of working out whether the extra cost of servicing it at the dealer is worth it compared to buying breakdown cover separately after year 1.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club