Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Being delivered to dealer on TUESDAY!

chrisp

Hey everyone

I finally have a delivery date of Tuesday! Had to call though and delay it until Saturday. I have a really important pharmacist registration exam on Friday so don't want to be getting it before then as I won't revise and will just play with it! At least I know I will now have it for sure in just over a week, ordered it 14th april so not a huge wait but was given initial del date of 31st may!!!!!!!

Chris

Thats really quick! Don't forget to come back with pics and good luck with your exams :)

Hey everyone

I finally have a delivery date of Tuesday! Had to call though and delay it until Saturday. I have a really important pharmacist registration exam on Friday so don't want to be getting it before then as I won't revise and will just play with it! At least I know I will now have it for sure in just over a week, ordered it 14th april so not a huge wait but was given initial del date of 31st may!!!!!!!

Chris

What was your model and spec?

Hey everyone

Chris

Good luck for your exam and now you have something tangible to look forward to instead of just a promise! :)

Best of luck for the exam - will you be able to concentrate knowing what is happening the day after?

hehe i think i will just have to put it at back of mine. Its a 1.4 zetec 3 door petrol in black with usb and bluetooth =)

Bet you can't wait . . .

I know I am going to be so excited when I know mine is sitting in the dealers waiting for me to collect it

Bet you can't wait . . .

I know I am going to be so excited when I know mine is sitting in the dealers waiting for me to collect it

yeah getting very excited now!!! only thing messing it up is the exam, but that will all be over on friday evening. I am tempted to go for it on Tuersday but won't enjoy it as much and it will get me through this horrible week of revision knowing I can look forward to it on the Saturday. Friday night will be spent making playlists on ipod =P, only thing is what should be the first song to play in it.

hehe i think i will just have to put it at back of mine. Its a 1.4 zetec 3 door petrol in black with usb and bluetooth =)

Nice choice! Good luck with your exams and get some pics up asap :D

Hey everyone

Chris

This time tomorrow then Chrisp and it could be sitting in the dealers pound waiting for you

hehe i cant bear the excitement, gonna try forget about it until saturday though, off to see blur in manchester on friday so maybe little hungover when collecting it on sat morning, oh well!

hehe i cant bear the excitement, gonna try forget about it until saturday though

Yeah - like thats gonna happen!

I'm excited about mine and I only ordered it 3 weeks ago so got ages to wait

So have yo got it yet then and where's the pics??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club