Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Ordered An St :)

ayrshiredude

Ok so some of you will have read, and replied to, some of my other posts regarding getting a new ST. Tried my local dealer and also my local Arnold Clark who, though were not too bad, weren't as good as carwow.

The offer I got from carcow was the £20 p/m lower than the other 2 I was looking for, however the dealer is in Birmingham, quite a bit away.

So I went into my local dealer today and talked to him about it again. He did a bit of jigger pokery and hey presto was able to match it. Seems to be a little bit of underhand dealing but he suggested that's what the dealer on carwow would have had to do as well.

So I shook his hand on the deal of £280 p/m which is really the most I was able to afford. Its a 3 year deal using Ford Finance.

So I am getting an ST2 in Spirit Blue with the Auto Wiper/lights/wipers pack and a spare wheel (but paying for this).

Theres one available for him to get so should have it for the beginning of Sept for the new registration plate.

Well done mate, I've ordered a st3 in spirit blue.

I'm picking mine up on september 5th, can't wait tbh.

Welcome to the growing empire of st's, can't wait to collect mine now :(

Welcome to the growing empire of st's, can't wait to collect mine now :(

When's yours due then fella?

Mines a factory build and been told to expect collection the end of September

Mines a factory build and been told to expect collection the end of September

A bit of a wait yet then :(

But worth it :)

Yehh unfortunately :( really want it now, feel sorry for my now neglected ZS Hahaa.

Bet your buzzing you've not got long left now

Congrats :). I got mine through Carwow too, and another dealer I went to had no idea how they got the price haha, maybe he didn't know about the jiggery pokery you mentioned.

My son used car wow as well. They basically sell at a loss but make money back on meeting fords sales targets.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Also don't forget for every one of these deals 10 others will just pay the screen price with no haggling

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

My son used car wow as well. They basically sell at a loss but make money back on meeting fords sales targets.

Yeah that makes sense. I actually tried to get them even lower but they said there is very little margin on the price they gave me, so maybe they weren't quite selling at a loss.

Also don't forget for every one of these deals 10 others will just pay the screen price with no haggling

It amazes me that people do this, maybe they're just being British, but everyone knows there are ways to get good deals on cars these days.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club