Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

stargirl170

Which Bluetooth In Car Kit....?

5 posts in this topic

Hi all

I recently brought a 59 plate fiesta titanium and unfortunately it didn't come with the built in bluetooth feature.

I like the standard head unit style so I looked into having another standard head unit installed with the bluetooth feature on it (like the Sony radio) but it seemed too complicated and not a lot of people had completed it.

I decided to look into buying a bluetooth in car kit instead as it seems easier to do and cheaper. Ford recommend Parrot kits and I have been looking around and quite like the IO Play 2, which is bluetooth and Ipod player in one (I dont have ipod connection either!)

Does anyone have one of these and if so would you recommend?

Or do you have a different kit that you would recommend?

MKi9200 ;)

I second that get a parrot and get a cheap price online have a browse then get a price match at halfords cos they'll fit it all hiding the wires and stuff for about £30 quid

iNath do you have one? What is it like?

I had one in a different vehicle, does everything the factory stereo does and more ;)