Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 or 3 lines on MK7 screen display? (poll)

sussex

2 or 3 lines?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 2 or 3 lines?

You can check on the FordEtis site. You'll need to register but once you have you simply enter your VIN and it should bring up all the info about your car.

FordEtis

As an update, my Fiesta is a 5 door and was built in Valencia

do u have to pay to use this site?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• irononreverse

• MichellefromEssex

• hedgepig

• amyjaj

Mine's a 3 door, has 2 lines and was built on 22nd April in Cologne.

CarandAfroHairandBeauty24509003.jpg

Is it not something to do with the bluetooth? ie whether you have it or not?

Mine has 3 lines and I'm not sure where it was built, couldn't see it on the etis site :unsure:

Is it not something to do with the bluetooth? ie whether you have it or not?

Mine has 3 lines and I'm not sure where it was built, couldn't see it on the etis site :unsure:

I think that changes the size of your centre console screen, but you might be onto something there as no matter how I look at it, the centre console screen is a bit bigger than the 3 lines it states in the brochure.

Apparently the Trip computer is part of a pack (I think it's the bluetooth one) and isn't available on the studio, does anyone have a studio model who can tell us what you have?

In summary, my Fiesta Zetec has 3 lines, 5 doors, bluetooth and was built in Valencia on 31st March.

Can't you cange what info is displayed on it. I know in my dad's old car you could.

Yes you can Amy.

Mine's a 3 dr and it's got 3 lines.

I thought they all had but reading all these other posts......obviously not.

I wonder why......... :blink:

Those with 2 lines - are your cars automatic?

the answer is no:) mine is manual 1.6 ti-vct with bluetooth and usb built in germany... and it has 2 lines:P

the answer is no:) mine is manual 1.6 ti-vct with bluetooth and usb built in germany... and it has 2 lines:P

mine has 2 lines and has bluetooth and is a manual zetec , oh and im not sure when it was built but i only got it last week

*just checked my car was built in may 2009

Yep mines confirmed as a two liner, looks like the second picture from the first post.

This is so weird, I wanna know the answer - wheres that bloke who works for Fords gone - think his name is Ronnie, he could find out for us. There dont seem to be an explanation, some have titanium others have zetec, some have bluetooth some dont some are auto some are manual some and 2 and some have 3 - why?????

This is so weird, I wanna know the answer - wheres that bloke who works for Fords gone - think his name is Ronnie, he could find out for us. There dont seem to be an explanation, some have titanium others have zetec, some have bluetooth some dont some are auto some are manual some and 2 and some have 3 - why?????

I think the most obvious pattern emerging is the date they were built. Ours, a 3-liner (Zetec, no bluetooth), was built 2 April 2009 and every one with 2 lines seems to be more recent than ours. Might make sense for the poll, too, as the 2 liners will be in lower numbers until they've had time to build up (i.e. be delivered to their owners!).

So do we know what line has been removed then and why?

I've still got the brochure from when I first looked at my car and it shows 3 lines on that.

Mine was built in Nov / Dec 08 (same as yours Michelle) and I wonder now whether it's date related not model related?

I expect Ronnie would know but, typically, he's never there when we want him!! :lol:

3 lines looks better mine best have 3 lines, hope someone can confirm so i can tell dealer before car is built that i want 3 lines!!!

Looks like Jar will get 2 lines then, and if Johnny reappears then he can confirm the date theory.

Hello All! :lol:

I just picked up my new Fiesta 1.6 TDCI Titanium yesterday and I have a theory about the 2/3 line display.

(Mine is 2 line btw)

I think it is ONLY models that have the trip computer in them that have the 2 line because I think (someone please check for me and correct me if req'd) that the 3 line displays only show what's on those 3 lines, whereas the 2 line display is scrollable to view lots of different information.

Any one else think that this might be true?

Not ture im affraid, mine is a 3 line and the 2nd line down can show either MPG, average speed, miles till empty and miles done since the last reset. None of us know why some are different to others :(