• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jay-jay

jay-jay

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.8 tdci sport
Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

i have a 07 focus tdci sport is it possable to close electric windows of key fob when locking car.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Sid_WRC

Sid_WRC

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Ford Model: 2009 Focus zetec s wrc 1.6 16v

Posted 20 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

i have a 07 focus tdci sport is it possable to close electric windows of key fob when locking car.

i have tried this with my focus with no joy, i've read thru the manual, you lock the car then unlock it but keep the unlock button held down (visa versa for shutting them). this wont work with my focus, i think tis because its a 3door, works on my mums 5 door smax tho, handy in summer when its really warm out

#3 DaveFord

DaveFord

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: C-Max Titanium 1.8TDCi
  • Year: 2008

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:17 AM

i have tried this with my focus with no joy, i've read thru the manual, you lock the car then unlock it but keep the unlock button held down (visa versa for shutting them). this wont work with my focus, i think tis because its a 3door, works on my mums 5 door smax tho, handy in summer when its really warm out

It's called 'Global Opening/Closing'...my last two Mondeo's had it, I'd buzz the windows open from my apartment window before going down to the car in the summer, just so it could cool down a bit. Unfortunately, my Focus doesn't have it, as it only has front electric windows. I wonder if Focus' (Foci?) have it when they have all four electric windows?

#4 Urbie

Urbie

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: 2005 focus ghia 2.0
Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:57 AM

I have a 2005 focus ghia 5 door with 4 power windows and it works for me. I press and hold the open or close botton on my remote control and all the doors open or close

#5 bill07

bill07

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Ford Model: focus

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

It only works if it a 5 or 4 door with all 4 windows having the one shot switches

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users