• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Jack
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2007

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

Hi guys.

My Bluetooth doesnt appear to be working properly on my Focus. I have the voice pack and my phone connects to the bluetooth but when a call comes in nothing happens? 

The phone buttons just mute and I cannot find any reference to bluetooth on the radios menus (checked all sub-menus). What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 JW1982

JW1982

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Name: Wilco
  • Ford Model: Focus MK2 First Edition
  • Year: 2005

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

Most likely your Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module is breken or has a software fault. You should reset the module first. This can be done softwarematically with a diagnostic system, by disconnecting the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module connector or by removing the radio fuse for about 15 minutes (mind your radio code!).

If resetting the module does not solve the problem the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module appears to be defective in most cases.

Another possibillity is that your Phone is not compatible with the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system of your car. A 2007 Focus MK2 has the old Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system which can not be updated. This means that allmost all newer Phones are officially not supported. Newer Phones may not function correctly with the outdated Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system of the Focus MK2.

#3 Jack McGuire

Jack McGuire

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Jack
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2007

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

Ok, Ill have a go with an older phone, it has a year warranty with it so i may just drop by the dealer to see what they make of it. Thanks for the response.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Focus, 2007, Bluetooth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users