Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sad Times....

M4RC

So...the other night out of no where I decided that I'm going to get rid of the FEZZ. I guess the main reasons is because It's it's too slow and it's a diesel. The worse of it is I just bought new wheels for it and 4 new tyres a couple of weeks ago.

I've started stripping it down to standard so everything will be for sale. Check out my project thread below to see what I've got.

Also I'm think about going for the mk6 fiesta st but the problem is that I'm only 19 so insurance is 2K. Either that or just get the 1.6 petrol zs and tune it up.

Sorry to hear it bud.

If I was you id go for the 1.6 petrol,

For three reasons

1. Can swop your mods over to the new one

2. The mk7 are built much better and feel a lot more car than the mk6 IMO, and I've had both.

3. Mk7 will be never than the mk6 st

Up to you though :)

Good luck!

Sorry to hear it bud.

For three reasons

2. The mk7 are built much better and feel a lot more car than the mk6 IMO, and I've had both.

Good luck!

Cheers haha. Suppose swapping the mods over would be a lot easier. Suppose but I've always liked them and it'll be faster and cheaper other than insurance.

Sorry to hear it bud.

For three reasons

Good luck!

I'll also need to check insurance for them all, I might even consider the old shape fezz

Fair enough mate.

I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you end up with :)

Keep us all posted

Fair enough mate.

I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you end up with :)

Keep us all posted

Yep, I will be :).

I will do buddy

if you go to the extent of sellng those detango'd front indicator bulbs and the osram sidelights (they w5w?), and boot lights i'd be interested in taking them off your hands :)

if you go to the extent of sellng those detango'd front indicator bulbs and the osram sidelights (they w5w?), and boot lights i'd be interested in taking them off your hands :)

Won't go to that extent pal haha, I'll give you links if need be though

If I was you id go for the 1.6 petrol

I agree, had that in my Titanium, it was a lovely engine. And I believe the 1.6 in the ST is based on it, isn't it?

I agree, had that in my Titanium, it was a lovely engine. And I believe the 1.6 in the ST is based on it, isn't it?

Hmm it's tempting but them I'm basicaly just swapping the car too a petrol haha. I guess it is yeah

Apart from the diesel being slow, what other reasons do you want to change the mk7 for?

Enquirer about the new ST and join the club!:) I pick mine up on the 15th September and can't wait!

I'm 21 and insurance is only £700 for the year, so it might not be too bad for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Enquirer about the new ST and join the club!:) I pick mine up on the 15th September and can't wait!

I'm 21 and insurance is only £700 for the year, so it might not be too bad for you!

+1

1.0 125ps Ecoboost.

Economical, cheap to insure, pretty quick and zero road tax.

Sorted.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Apart from the diesel being slow, what other reasons do you want to change the mk7 for?

Just for a change... Change of colour maybe etc but I also want a car that sounds good because I'm getting to the stage where I've done everything appearance wise and I want a dual exhaust with the stoffler diffuser but it would be a complete waste of money with a diesrl

Just get a Bluefin - will make it a lot quicker -

http://www.superchips.co.uk/curves/Fiesta16TDCi95ps.pdf

Just get a Bluefin - will make it a lot quicker -

http://www.superchips.co.uk/curves/Fiesta16TDCi95ps.pdf

I just want the diesel gone tbh, but whatever car I get next will be getting remapped

I'd love to but if have a bit of saving to do haha and insurance is £1055 so not too bad considering the mk6 is £1900

1.0 125ps Ecoboost.

Economical, cheap to insure, pretty quick and zero road tax.

Sorted.

That's a good shout tbh, what brake is yours? Is there also bluefin for it?

Fair enough bud.

As Ffoxy said, the new 1.0 ecoboost is a great car, I've had mine two weeks after having the mk7 1.6 petrol and I really enjoy driving it.

I believe mountune and bluefin are working on/ already have remaps out for them to

Fair enough bud.

As Ffoxy said, the new 1.0 ecoboost is a great car, I've had mine two weeks after having the mk7 1.6 petrol and I really enjoy driving it.

I believe mountune and bluefin are working on/ already have remaps out for them to

That sounds like a good idea, what brake are they standard?

Zetec S 1.0 ecoboost is 125ps I have the focus 1.0 125ps it's a quick car for the size

Zetec S 1.0 ecoboost is 125ps I have the focus 1.0 125ps it's a quick car for the size

That's amazing for a 1l, I'm gonna look into them

You will have a very pleasant surprise!

Honestly!

You will have a very pleasant surprise!

Honestly!

That's good!! I'm gonna check insurance, prices, mountune stuff bluefin etc...