• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• irononreverse

• KeithC

• paulworthing

• Helena

I would have expected a more even 50:50 split or is it just that the ladies out there do not hunt out owners web sites?

Results don't particularly suprise me... There are more male members than female members.

Hence that cars are a more masculine subject where as female would rather talk about make up and diets.

wee lady. ;) and browse far 2 many forums!

• 3 months later...

Well, I specced my car as a blokey car, have to say I've seen more men then women driving fezzas.

On a side note, for a giggle I just specced an Alfa Romeo Mito to the max, this was my other choice, it's price calculator crashed at about 22 grand hahaha I think I hit around 23500 or more and that's a car based on a Fiat!!, I then went and fully loaded a Fezza Zetec S, that came to £18300, good value for money IMO. - sorry for being OT

Well, I specced my car as a blokey car, have to say I've seen more men then women driving fezzas.

On a side note, for a giggle I just specced an Alfa Romeo Mito to the max, this was my other choice, it's price calculator crashed at about 22 grand hahaha I think I hit around 23500 or more and that's a car based on a Fiat!!, I then went and fully loaded a Fezza Zetec S, that came to £18300, good value for money IMO. - sorry for being OT

That's funny because every other driver of a new fiesta, bar one, has been a women from what I've seen.

I bought it for my wife but we both like it and both drive it.

hi keith

i am awaiting my 1.4 titanium with tech pack, are you happy with everything on yours been told should have it next week coming by train to liverpool from daganem then to wales, wont be able to drive as i have broken ankle so will be garaged to play with gadgets.

regards paul

I bought it for my wife but we both like it and both drive it.

I'm with Keith here.....I bought Pedro for Mrs S who does most of the driving during the week. I do most of the driving at the weekend and we both love him. So is this a guy or a gal thang???

You decide. :)

To be honest...the majority of people we have seen driving Fezzies...with the exception of "Hot Magentas" and (sorry Paul) "Squeezes" ...have been guys.

I'm not too sure how accurate this poll is going to be. The vast majority of Fiesta's I have seen on the roads have been driven by females by quite a large margin, yet this poll would indicate otherwise.

Maybe instead, it should be 'Which gender is more likely to feel the urge to join a forum discussing the things they own' :P

I'm not too sure how accurate this poll is going to be. The vast majority of Fiesta's I have seen on the roads have been driven by females by quite a large margin, yet this poll would indicate otherwise.

Maybe instead, it should be 'Which gender is more likely to feel the urge to join a forum discussing the things they own' :P

Haha, yes, I'd agree with that! :)

Well i clicked girl (cos the car is in my missus's name) but I am definitely male :P

:lol:

I am a male, but my car is most definitely a female :-)

[How do you know??? Does it keep getting headaches and/or nagging you??

In which case....... ;)

Another lady (waiting patiently for her Titanium) here.

I do already have a Fiesta Ghia though :)

[How do you know??? Does it keep getting headaches and/or nagging you??

In which case....... ;)

My fiesta's female as well. They do it for ships so...

Besides, I think I'd be a bit uncomfortable sitting inside a guy.

• 2 months later...

i also bought for the wife so im voting girl! prefer it to my van but sadly this man needs a big car lol

As a bloke I guess the titanium is specced more as a boys toys car. My missus doesn't mind the car but hates the tech too many buttons. Bear in mind the missus has a very basic Nissan Micra and after nearly 9 years she still has no idea how to tune the digital radio or set the clock (too many buttons all 8 of them) and trust me if I use her car and forget to change the radio back to her station there is hell to pay. :angry:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club