Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey! (New Member)

Daveboi115

Hey guys I'm new to the ford owners club. I decided to join up as I am going to look at an 06 ford fiesta MK6 next week but I already have the intention of buying it so I'm pretty sure I'll have it soon! It's black and I'd love to make some mods to it but I'll need to see!

• Like 1

Welcome. Best of luck with the purchase. :)

Thanks Ain! I hope to change the alloys and put a few stickers on it but that's all for the outside, maybe red fog surrounds as well but I'm mainly an interior sort of guy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Welcome to the family Dave!

Welcome to the family Dave!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have seen the fiesta and purchased it, the man is kind enough to put it through MOT for me before he gives it to me to ensure it is running fine although I drove it yesterday and all was good! So just waiting on that! Can't wait to start modding it and driving around haha!

Great result! did your heavy wallet get very light by the end or was it still relatively heavy after?

Great result! did your heavy wallet get very light by the end or was it still relatively heavy after?

Well you see I was willing to pay up to 3k for a nice enough little car, however I managed to steal it for £1600 so that leave me £1400 to play with for mods... So coilovers, new alloys and a new radio will be sorted out first!

That is one heck of a steal! Sounds like your plans are set!

That is one heck of a steal! Sounds like your plans are set!

I thought it was a great deal myself! I really like the whole red on black idea so I want to spray the air vent bezels and the gear gaitor bezel red, I was thinking about the grill too but I can't tell if it would look wierd or not :p

Only one way to find out really lol.

As for the black and red there's a lad on here (Reece) although his screen name escapes me but I think it's trikidy. He had a black car with red theme looked pretty awesome. I know he did a guide on the fiesta forum for a few things. Light be worth looking there to visualise?

Only one way to find out really lol.

As for the black and red there's a lad on here (Reece) although his screen name escapes me but I think it's trikidy. He had a black car with red theme looked pretty awesome. I know he did a guide on the fiesta forum for a few things. Light be worth looking there to visualise?

Yeah sounds good I'll have to give him a look and see if I can find anything! Failing that I might try finding someone who is good with Photoshop!

Welcome can't go wrong with a black fiesta ;) I own one myself ! X

Oh well then you are a little bit bias haha. Lovely looking cars, cant wait to get it out on the roads and get modifying it :) x

• Like 1