Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

mrdanedwards

A14 / M6 Drive This Evening

4 posts in this topic

AF11 JDX (possibly JOX)

White 3 door fiesta - My guess would be a 1.6 Turbo Diesel or any petrol model (maybe even an S), either way, it had a fair bit more umph than my little 1.4 haha

Either way, had blacked out rear windows and as far as I could tell that was the only mod - whatever it was, it was a VERY fun 1 1/2 hour drive and made a very boring drive home from a gig much more interesting for me. Hope you had fun too.

There was lots of light flashing and hazard light flashing, so I assume it was fun haha, would be cool if you lived close by, as we got off at the same motorway junction

Dan

AF11 JDX (possibly JOX)

White 3 door fiesta - My guess would be a 1.6 Turbo Diesel or any petrol model (maybe even an S), either way, it had a fair bit more umph than my little 1.4 haha

Either way, had blacked out rear windows and as far as I could tell that was the only mod - whatever it was, it was a VERY fun 1 1/2 hour drive and made a very boring drive home from a gig much more interesting for me. Hope you had fun too.

There was lots of light flashing and hazard light flashing, so I assume it was fun haha, would be cool if you lived close by, as we got off at the same motorway junction

Dan

Would be pretty damn funny if that person came on here raging because they got the wrong impression :lol:

What time was this? I went down the A14 past Bedford towards the M1/6 on way to a wedding on Saturday, wrong number plate though.

I finished my Wedding at about 7:30 - 8:00 so the A14 / M6 would have been anywhere between 9:00 and 10:00pm
We did pass a few Fiestas, hooted at them, but they weren't interested in playing chase hahaha
Not the same wedding I hope? Cant bare the thought of meeting a member and not knowing about it - Was in Stow-!Removed!-Quay, a pub called 'The Missing Sock' ... Small world if it was :o

I'm guessing the guy wasn't a FOC member, but he did grin and chuckle a lot during our drive - should get me a FOC sticker, then he'd know where to find us all haha

Dan

Ianb likes this