• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Dan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 Zetec
  • Year: 2012

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

AF11 JDX (possibly JOX)

White 3 door fiesta - My guess would be a 1.6 Turbo Diesel or any petrol model (maybe even an S), either way, it had a fair bit more umph than my little 1.4 haha

Either way, had blacked out rear windows and as far as I could tell that was the only mod - whatever it was, it was a VERY fun 1 1/2 hour drive and made a very boring drive home from a gig much more interesting for me. Hope you had fun too.

There was lots of light flashing and hazard light flashing, so I assume it was fun haha, would be cool if you lived close by, as we got off at the same motorway junction

Dan

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Ianb

Ianb

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 438 posts
  • Name: Ian
  • Ford Model: Focus Estate 1.6 TDCI Style
  • Year: 2007

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

AF11 JDX (possibly JOX)

White 3 door fiesta - My guess would be a 1.6 Turbo Diesel or any petrol model (maybe even an S), either way, it had a fair bit more umph than my little 1.4 haha

Either way, had blacked out rear windows and as far as I could tell that was the only mod - whatever it was, it was a VERY fun 1 1/2 hour drive and made a very boring drive home from a gig much more interesting for me. Hope you had fun too.

There was lots of light flashing and hazard light flashing, so I assume it was fun haha, would be cool if you lived close by, as we got off at the same motorway junction

Dan

Would be pretty damn funny if that person came on here raging because they got the wrong impression :lol:

#3 MattDRX

MattDRX

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,227 posts
  • Name: Matthew
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2 Pauper Spec
  • Year: 2013

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

What time was this? I went down the A14 past Bedford towards the M1/6 on way to a wedding on Saturday, wrong number plate though.

#4 mrdanedwards

mrdanedwards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Dan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 Zetec
  • Year: 2012

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

I finished my Wedding at about 7:30 - 8:00 so the A14 / M6 would have been anywhere between 9:00 and 10:00pm
We did pass a few Fiestas, hooted at them, but they weren't interested in playing chase hahaha
Not the same wedding I hope? Cant bare the thought of meeting a member and not knowing about it - Was in Stow-!Removed!-Quay, a pub called 'The Missing Sock' ... Small world if it was :o

I'm guessing the guy wasn't a FOC member, but he did grin and chuckle a lot during our drive - should get me a FOC sticker, then he'd know where to find us all haha

Dan

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users