Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

Paramanic

Exhaust Trim For Titanium? Without Body Kit

8 posts in this topic

Been looking around for a exhaust trim for the fiesta titanium without the dress up kit? Seen Nathan's st look and will be doing this when I get the body kit but not for a while so was looking for a exhaust trim for the car without a body kit?

Seen this one http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321295154813?nav=SEARCH

Or would the halfords one fit? (after cutting exhaust)

Bump

The ebay linked one won't fit unfortunately as it's not the correct angle trim and the one I used in my guide from halfords won't fit with the standard diffuser. Only works with the st diffuser due to the cut out.

You'll struggle to do it without the st diffuser I'm afraid unless you got a custom made back box.

cheers for getting back to me lol gonna be doing your guide but as having a titanium without the kit it will cost roughly £1400 so taking my time to save first but seems ill just have to wait to do what you done ps ur cars looking mint mate!

No problem and yehhh gets expensive. You could always just do the rear end without the side skirts and front at first :) probs cost you around £250-£300 to do the rear.

Hahaa thanks dude, it's been stripped back to completely standard now though :( ready to be swapped for my st-3.

Awwww nice one mate! Haha any parts ye dont need coff coff send em up! Haha a went for titanium coz a need 4doors and a use it for work plus got guy from 11.5k to 9,750k lol but don't be too sad think of the broom broom!

Are they anyway to lower a exhaust? like longer brackets etc?