Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 1.4 Zetec Se Thermostat Housing

farrenrob

I have a mk1 ford focus zetec se 1.4 and the thermostat hosing is leaking.(its the one positioned at the left hand front of the engine with two pipes going to it)I have purchased a new housing but there didnt appear to be a gasket supplied with it.Could anyone tell me if this is normal and it is fitted without a gasket or if one should have been supplied.Thank you

it should have a rubber o ring supplied that fits on it to create the seal no gasket post-8800-0-53468300-1408977641_thumb.jp

Hi Arthur, Thanks for your reply,the image that you have put on is not the same as the one on my zetec

post-25229-0-42669300-1408981263.jpg

yep theres still a rubber seal as you can see here post-8800-0-36790900-1408985289_thumb.jp

the seal is usually reused on these older style ones

yep theres still a rubber seal as you can see here post-8800-0-36790900-1408985289_thumb.jp

the seal is usually reused on these older style ones

Thanks for that Arthur it does have a rubber seal but I wondered if the face that meets the engine block should have a gasket as I omly noticed a rubber seal on the one port.Thanks for your help its much appreciated

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club