Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New At This Sort Of Thing

ToMT25

I'm new to this sort of thing so I though id give it a whirl, this is my 1.6 Zetec s fiesta it's currently a steady project.

This is how I got it when I brought it

post-57707-140908183727_thumb.jpg

Then brought some door sills from amazon.

post-57707-140908189656_thumb.jpg

Then got the back 3 windows tinted

post-57707-140908193104_thumb.jpg

Debadged the back

post-57707-140908197485_thumb.jpg

Then put a S on the front grill and applied a fly eye kit on the headlights wing mirrors and also the back reflectors (which I'm very happy with)

post-57707-140908201143_thumb.jpg

Hope you guys like my car and I'd love if you have any suggestions that you'd like to give because I'm excited to carry on my project and who better to ask and share it with than my fellow fiesta owners :) thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Cheers mate also iv just brought some sliver and blue ford dust caps which I will upload when they are on. Tempted to pain my brake calipers and also the plastics around the stereo

very nice, dont forget to de-tango, makes a big difference

change the turn signal globes to PY21W "Silver Visions" they basically look silver when not working and signal orange when in use, have a look in the search engine for de-tango

I would try and get some gloss black or gun metal grey street packs they will set the car off!

I would try and get some gloss black or gun metal grey street packs they will set the car off!

Where can I get those from?

Where can I get those from?

Your best bet is to have a look on eBay mate, i saw a gloss black set on there the other day. They aren't cheap though mate!

For the detango bulbs, have a look at some silvatec ones. Like what's said above they are just a chrome bulb which makes the front and back end look a lot cleaner.

Goin to save some money and get those street pack alloys they look so nice! And yeah goin to try n find a place for the de tango bulbs

Thankfully they cone standard on my car! Yeah they Weill look really nice in your car.

Just look on eBay mate they are all on there, if your interested in changing the bulbs on your car someone had made a list of what bulbs you need on this forum which is really helpful.

Good luck

No problem mate!

Hopefully you can get some soon!

Also look at breakers online and see if they have any as they might be a bit cheaper.

• 1 month later...

Been awhile since iv posted had a few things goin on so not been able to do much to my car but finally gettin back on track and thought I'd let u know iv recently purchased a new grill and I can't wait to get it......post-57707-141380864392_thumb.jpg obviously goin to spray the white bits a midnight blue to match the rest of the stuff iv done.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club