Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To The Forum :)

rickyst

I have just bought a new 14 plate fiesta st3 and loving it at the moment. I have had a few problems with it so far but they have been sorted by the dealer. looking forward to getting some mods done soon :)

• Like 1

sorry forgot to add has anybody had any problems with the st logo lights/ scuff plates ? mine broke in the first two days. also I have noticed my boot floor is starting to sink almost like its not supported ? thanks

• Like 1

Welcome and good choice of car :). What colour did you go for?

As Chris says the illuminated scuff plates seem to break a lot, but luckily mine are ok so far. As for the boot floor, is that the adjustable boot floor? I have that but no problems so far, seems pretty sturdy.

• Like 1

hi thanks for the reply :) ford have replaced it just wanted to know if anybody else had the same problem :) I went for moulten orange in the end :) got all the extras apart from the adjustable boot floor. I noticed on some of the sts there is a polystyrene part that sits on top of the spare wheel and mine don't have one ? but apart from that its a really nice car and I was very shocked about the insurance was only 1400 a year (im only 19)

Good job getting such a good car at 19, and nice colour, I haven't seen many in molten orange. Yes there should be a polystyrene thing to support the boot floor so I'd get on to your dealer so they can get that for you. I guess they were in a rush at the factory and forgot to put that in :wacko:

oh dear it will be going back again then :wacko: and thanks had a old fiesta 1.6 for my first car and loved it so just upgraded :) the orange looks amazing in the sun. I will start a build thread soon as I want to do a couple of things to it. LED Bulbs to start :)

went into ford today and they sorted it straight away and took it from another car :)

went into ford today and they sorted it straight away and took it from another car :)

Lol that's one way to fix it. I bet they won't even bother replacing it and they'll sell another car with a dodgy boot floor.

haha that's what I thought at the time but I thought aslong as mines ok I aint worried ;) just to start getting the modding started now :)

Get some pics up mate , did you go for the mo interior?

Wow your only 19! £16000 motor and £1400 insurance.

Have you told your parents you plan to live with them for the next 30 years? :D

• Like 1

Wow your only 19! £16000 motor and £1400 insurance.

Have you told your parents you plan to live with them for the next 30 years? :D

£14000 and £750 here, just takes good budgeting ;)

Parents means low rent, it's the perfect opportunity :D

I know mortgages are hard now and rent is just as high as a mortgage but I look forward 10-20 years and wonder what sort of financial situation the lads will be in, where they will be living and what they could be doing if they had saved the money instead. Fuddy duddy maybe but I just hope they won't be moaning and blaming everyone else. Obviously if they land some high paid job later on then fair enough but not all will.

I know mortgages are hard now and rent is just as high as a mortgage but I look forward 10-20 years and wonder what sort of financial situation the lads will be in, where they will be living and what they could be doing if they had saved the money instead. Fuddy duddy maybe but I just hope they won't be moaning and blaming everyone else. Obviously if they land some high paid job later on then fair enough but not all will.

I'm only 20 too you know. As I say, just takes budgeting :D

I know that it's a big investment, and one that will only lose value, but I made sure I'm definitely not spending more than I can afford and its HP so I'll have a car at the end of it! After its here my savings are all towards a deposit!

Obviously it's budgeting or you couldn't afford the repayments :D but what I mean is after you have had the car a few years that money is gone and it's quite a few grand gone.

I am just wondering how you see it. Do you think ok let's start saving up in say 5-10 years time or do you just face it when it comes? Not judging. Just wondering.

Obviously it's budgeting or you couldn't afford the repayments :D but what I mean is after you have had the car a few years that money is gone and it's quite a few grand gone.

I am just wondering how you see it. Do you think ok let's start saving up in say 5-10 years time or do you just face it when it comes? Not judging. Just wondering.

I'm always saving :) Expect the unexpected!