Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear speaker size

Petey1978

The rear Speakers will have the same sound quality as the front. You only notice it more in the rear because theres only 2 in one area. If your going to replace te rear, then the front will sound different to the front due to being different makes....And i belive the rear Speakers are 10cm, but bot 100% sure

I don't have a problem with the speaker set up, i think it's very good for a average car. But everybody is different....

The rear Speakers have noticably poorer sound quality, they have no bass response at all. I'm just looking to get more bass and mid-range from the rears to match the fronts.

I'm really impressed with the sound quality personally! The Bass is very impressive for a bog standard speaker set up :D

I'm really impressed with the sound quality personally! The Bass is very impressive for a bog standard speaker set up :D

I agree Flic--the last thing I want to do is start hacking holes in my car............... :rolleyes:

IMO the sound quality from the stereo is ok but it can't cope with high levels of bass. The rear Speakers are definetly not as good as those in the front.

I got quoted £400 for 8 Alpine Speakers fully fitted.

Is it not cheaper to put a sub in the boot?

I think the bass is good! And mines only set half way. I had a huge ICE install in my last car and I can cope quite happily with the Fiesta Speakers :D Plus after feeling the weight of my install after removing it from my Pug I'd be wary about adding all that extra weight. Had no idea how much subs weigh!!

Must admit that the sound system on the Zetec we hired a few weeks ago seemed perfectly adequate for our needs

Must admit that the sound system on the Zetec we hired a few weeks ago seemed perfectly adequate for our needs

The really weird thing is (given some of the responses in this thread) that according to the Fiesta brochure specs, only the Titanium HAS rear Speakers as standard - the rest just have the grilles but nothing connected behind them (including our Zetec). I really must have a careful listen some time to make sure that's actually the case. The ETIS entry for our car seems to confirm it.

The really weird thing is (given some of the responses in this thread) that according to the Fiesta brochure specs, only the Titanium HAS rear speakers as standard - the rest just have the grilles but nothing connected behind them (including our Zetec). I really must have a careful listen some time to make sure that's actually the case. The ETIS entry for our car seems to confirm it.

The Titanium is the only model that has them as standard. However, the extra Speakers come with the Bluetooth/Voice control pack and a lot of dealers are including this for free which might explain it.

The really weird thing is (given some of the responses in this thread) that according to the Fiesta brochure specs, only the Titanium HAS rear speakers as standard - the rest just have the grilles but nothing connected behind them (including our Zetec). I really must have a careful listen some time to make sure that's actually the case. The ETIS entry for our car seems to confirm it.

If you spec your car with bluetooth, you get the 2 extra Speakers. If you don't spec it up with bluetooth you will get either 2 or 4 depending on the trim.

If you spec your car with Bluetooth, you get the 2 extra speakers. If you don't spec it up with Bluetooth you will get either 2 or 4 depending on the trim.

Aha! Thanks, Irononreverse and Mark M.K - that explains it as we're without the Bluetooth/Voice Control feature. Actually, I think it was being offered free at the time we ordered, but it was never even mentioned by the dealer (or us, come to that, and we didn't receive it). I wasn't too bothered as we didn't really need the bluetooth (not big mobile users in our family!) or voice control, but it would've been nice to get the extra Speakers (though not vital). Ah well... probably might've taken longer to arrive if we'd had the option specified, I suppose.

• 1 year later...

Hiya guys im new on here - have read several post on the Speakers - fitting Etc

have got front door cards off easy :lol:

getting Speakers delivered tomorrow

have part taken off rear panels (not taken fully out)

removed bottom seat have seen several posts on here to say people have

but no instructions of Pics :blink:

can reach Speakers in back to remove - (have had to remove rear seatbelt trim and window trim)

if anyone would like Pics showing this please let me know.!

does anyone know what the + and - colours would be for the front speakers sub

and for tweeters....?..

and help would be great

many thanks Willis ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club