Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done To Your Mondeo Today?

jimbro

Gave mine a clean today and decided to see how easy it was to debadge by just peeling off the LX....

I wasnt too impressed haha

attachicon.gifPhoto0081.jpg

Should come off by using a heat gun or by using abrasive compound like G3.

Made it all clean and shiny then drove it for a bit just for the fun of it :)

Thanks Foca and barbast I will be more prepared when I take the mondeo badge off ;)

Although it does look better already

• Like 1

Fitted a RonBox2a common rail tuning module with MAF compensator.

Fitted bulbs in the foot wells where ford either forgot or someone pinched them to use elsewhere. Hey presto, I can see my feet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Oh and removed feathers of a suicidal pigeon from near side wing mirror housing!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Discovered that the 56 plate Ghia I picked up yesterday has electronically folding mirrors and an electric mechanism for adjusting the drivers seat height!

Like it when my new toys have gadgets I wasn't expecting!

• Like 1

Was hit by a Jaguar XFR, got new wing panel and door mirror to fit, oh and got to fix a huge dent on the left front passenger door.

I'm afraid it'll get written off if I make a claim and the driver offered to pay the invoice, so it's going in for repair this Friday.

post-56095-141034570756_thumb.jpg

post-56095-141034571991_thumb.jpg

post-56095-141034574481_thumb.jpg

Crikey thats bad narbast, how did he manage that?

and I would personally say unless he gave you the money up front I would be wary, some people do this and claim no knowledge of the event and owe you nothing leaving you entirely out of pocket.

Crikey thats bad narbast, how did he manage that?

and I would personally say unless he gave you the money up front I would be wary, some people do this and claim no knowledge of the event and owe you nothing leaving you entirely out of pocket.

I was driving on the right and he was on the left, he was driving erratically and just swiped my left side.

I've got pictures of his driving license, his number, address, insurance certificate, and a signed piece of paper acknowledging the accident and an agreement to pay the invoice.

Now the only reason I'm comfortable with it is because he handed me his body shops business card with his name. It'll get fixed there and he'll pay the money. I've also got invoices for the 2 parts (door mirror and wing panel) .

Plus he seemed like a genuine decent bloke.

wow, in that case I would be happy as well, how many would give you all that on the doorstep! sadly not many!

Especially as its his own workshop as well, at least he can get the job done for bottom dollar price!

Shame you couldnt squeeze the door out of him as well :p

• Like 1

Haha the fun.

I had mine back with the electrician, disconnected the airbag module, drowned it in industrial contact cleaner, put it together then I rebuilt the centre console. So far I have completed a whole day without the airbag light

Just replaced my reversing camera. Other one packed up through water ingress. New ones much clearer

Is yours a turbo diesel?

No its a 1.8 petrol. I knew it would gain next to nothing power wise, I just wanted a bit more noise :)

Today I bought and had fitted a DTUK tuning box. Hello to 200bhp and 440Nm of torque.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Not bad, mine of late has had its airbag issues seemingly fixed...

Today I gave the leather a bit of a clean after having the car on site for the last two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club