Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP Ford Zodiac Advice

Jammers

FORD ZODIAC MK3 2.5L
My Uncle in law is the owner of a Mk3 Ford Zodiac which is the older C reg. It has been stored in his garage for years but was running fine when he put it away and the only modification was a full stainless exhaust system. He needs the room as he has now purchased 2 more cars and was going to scrap it, so obviously I slapped him about a bit and said I would check on here first seeing scrapping a rare car like this should be outlawed.

If I am wrong and there is nobody out there who bothers with these please let me know,

Many Thanks

James
Bath

FORD ZODIAC MK3 2.5L

My Uncle in law is the owner of a Mk3 Ford Zodiac which is the older C reg. It has been stored in his garage for years but was running fine when he put it away and the only modification was a full stainless exhaust system. He needs the room as he has now purchased 2 more cars and was going to scrap it, so obviously I slapped him about a bit and said I would check on here first seeing scrapping a rare car like this should be outlawed.

If I am wrong and there is nobody out there who bothers with these please let me know,

Many Thanks

James

Bath

There is always a market for motors like that, if you don't want the hassle of looking for a buyer then eBay it, some one will take it off your hands.

• 1 month later...
FORD ZODIAC MK3 2.5L

Many Thanks

James

Bath

hi there if your uncle still has the car, i may be interested can you ring me on 07899957403

• 11 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club