AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark M.K

Warning about engine oil

10 posts in this topic

Just to let everybody know, make sure you check your engine oil. I checked mine today to find it has gone below the minimum level after just 2,100 miles! :blink: I'm very shocked by this at such low mileage. There was no warning light either poping up so please, check your oil once a week before it's too late.

Took the car down to ford, and they said they don't know why it used up so much oil. Theres no leaks, and my driving style wouldn't affect it. Looks like another problem.....oh goody....! :angry: Ford said just to check it every week and see how it goes and report back

Cheers for the heads up Mark, ive never checked mine - nor the tyre pressures tut tut, give me something to do this weekend.

I've never even lifted the bonnet yet. :lol:

hehe, same! I keep meaning to, so I'll probably check mine tonight. Thanks for the heads up!

Just to let everybody know, make sure you check your engine oil. I checked mine today to find it has gone below the minimum level after just 2,100 miles! :blink: I'm very shocked by this at such low mileage. There was no warning light either poping up so please, check your oil once a week before it's too late.

Been browsing the forum for a while, saw this topic, thought I'd check mine.....

2800 miles and it's drunk enough oil to put it half way between the max and min! Never had that with any other car that I've owned! Will just have to keep an eye on it I suppose :unsure:

Did any of you get offer a courtesy check after 3 months. My dealer said bring it back for a quick look over.