Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St180 Mountune Upgrades

Martin22

Just out of curiosity, due to pic up my new ST on the 15th and have been looking at some mods I can do without affecting the warranty. Then I seen this on autotrader:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408216769644/sort/pricedesc/postcode/wa94yb/radius/1501/make/FORD/model/fiesta/page/1/usedcars

This appears to have the majority of the mountune upgrades already on it including the MP215 kit, intercooler, billet quick shift, charge pipe upgrades etc and still comes with full for warranty.

Is this the case if I was to install these or have them done by mountune, would I still keep the warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No, only the MP215 and the intercooler are warranty friendly, the soon to be released cat back exhaust will be too.

No, only the MP215 and the intercooler are warranty friendly, the soon to be released cat back exhaust will be too.

Isn't that all u need for the stage 2?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

So all my Mountune induction pipes have invalidated my warranty? Mountune told me that it wouldn't

So all my Mountune induction pipes have invalidated my warranty? Mountune told me that it wouldn't

Strangely the 1.0 ecoboost primary intake hose is ok on the warrenty front , the ST hose isn't.

• Like 1

The induction hose, coolant hoses and charge pipes etc are all warranty friendly willy

I thought all Mountune products were ford warranty friendly.

The only parts that are warranty friendly are the one that's say so in their description in the online store.

http://www.mountunestore.com/Browse/MountunePerformance/Mk7-Fiesta/Mk7-ST

The US store has a different arrangement with ford so other parts like the short shift are covered.

• Like 1

Mountune exhaust system is set to come out in October for the ST. Definitely going to be getting it, I hope it sounds as good as it looks! ;)

6b569a6e79dca73dc8135313a636e03f.jpg

68aaf92217fcbf580b74b25ec2024709.jpg

a63ff64156f03a67c3a7b5f5a5a3f226.jpg

8d17d3b4779eeeb72bd6e3133dcfdd44.jpg

It's not going to be the loudest exhaust but should give a nice rumble/burble and does look well made. £479 isn't bad a bad price either.

It's not going to be the loudest exhaust but should give a nice rumble/burble and does look well made. £479 isn't bad a bad price either.

I hope that will be the price! If so, I'll definitely be getting the exhaust.

Actually I got the price wrong it's £39 for the exhaust and £395 for the sports cat.

3de2ee0ba0814414e1dc7b7d7684e314.jpg

Actually I got the price wrong it's £39 for the exhaust and £395 for the sports cat.

3de2ee0ba0814414e1dc7b7d7684e314.jpg

Where have you found this?

Looks good! Hopefully it's warranty friendly too. Heard an ST standard the other day and it sounded real quiet haha

http://www.mountune.com

You will get updates, the next one is meant to come out this week and should have a discount code aswell.

If you have Facebook like their page aswell

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club