Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy wheel refurbed!

Flic

As some of you may remember I dinged my alloy off a roundabout after a merc driver cut me up... Grrr! Well I went with wicked wheels for a refurb and cannot recommend them enough. Dead chuffed with the result, my Mum dealt with the bloke as I had to go to work. They turned up dead on time and took just 45 mins to do the job. The don't remove the wheel so no need to rebalance etc and they come out to work or home! (weekdays only) cost me £65 +VAT and the work is guaranteed for a year, paint bubbling etc. The bloke said to my Mum he was off to the Porsche garage to do some work after! If it's good enough for them, it's definitely good enough for my baby :D

Anyways, here's the before and after. I'm chuffed to bits he's pristine again :D Wicked Wheels are definitely worth a shout if anyone has any alloy dings!

Before:

4675_96434292203_500237203_2519597_.jpg

After :D

5026_101290952203_500237203_2599397_7600227_n.jpg

Wow, that's a job well done, Flic, I bet you're really chuffed! Cuz I know you were pretty down in the dumps when it happened

Those wheels are gorge, btw, too gorge to be dinged up!! :)

Thanks very much, i do love the 17's :D I was gutted when it happened, but I suppose it could have been worse!

Looking lush again Flic - bet your well chuffed

Did you enquire about getting them re-coloured and if not any chance you can PM me their contact details so I can enquire with them as fancy titanium wheels on my Titanium X

I didn't ask about the respraying as the old dear was dealing with it but their website is www.wickedwheels.co.uk and they're based all over the country :D I'd be interested to see it done on yours when you get it, but I fear it may cost me as I'll want to do it too :lol:

Gotta get the car first!

What a great job, happy for you that they are all shiny and new again x

They have made a good job of the wheel haven't they?

Well worth the money and worth knowing these guys exist too.

No matter how careful you are it's very easy to scuff the wheels.

Is that a standard price? or does it cost more if the damage is worse. Nice job by the way, can you tell where the damage was?

What a great job, happy for you that they are all shiny and new again x

Thanks my lovely :D

No matter hoiw careful you are it's very easy to scuff the wheels.

I'm thinking of adding them to my speed dial :lol: Hope I don't have to use them again though :blink:

Is that a standard price? or does it cost more if the damage is worse. Nice job by the way, can you tell where the damage was?

Think that's the standard price for a basic refurb, might be more for split rim etc not sure. I can't tell where the damage was at all now, to be fair it wasn't deep so I don't think he had to grind much away. But it looks mint now! It shows up my other slightly dirty rims now though :lol: I washed the car at the weekend and it started to rain before I got to the alloys <_<

Wow - they've done a fantastic job. Are they a national company or just local to you?

Wow - they've done a fantastic job. Are they a national company or just local to you?

They're national :D Definitely worth making a note of them for any (god forbid) future mishaps!!

Wow, will definately keep a note of them. They have done a fantastic job I bet you are really pleased.

Thanks all! Feels like driving a brand new car again :lol:

Lol :-) I wont try curbing my wheels just so I can feel like I have a brand new car Flic! I'm very jealous you have a Zetec-S :-)

:lol: No it's not recommended! It's very traumatising!! And thank you, I loves my Zetec-S!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club