Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7.5 Footwell Leds

gpaterson92

I recently bought some blue bulbs for my fiesta cause I didn't like the white ones.

However they look like spotlights? Can anyone explain to me why they look so weird and if there's anything I can do to make them glow better?

Or suggest where to buy better bulbs?

post-57488-140969767786_thumb.jpgpost-57488-140969769083_thumb.jpg

Perfect! Ordered them now :) thank you!

• 1 month later...

I'm loving your profile picture gpaterson92 is that (s) just a stick on badge or a different grill? Also I had same problem in mine but I fitted a led strip where that light is so it lights all bottom of footwell up but I still have a bright like spot light in middle so need to invest in some new bulbs

I'm loving your profile picture gpaterson92 is that (s) just a stick on badge or a different grill? Also I had same problem in mine but I fitted a led strip where that light is so it lights all bottom of footwell up but I still have a bright like spot light in middle so need to invest in some new bulbs

thanks :) it's just a stick on from eBay. Works a treat and I've washed it heaps and it's still on strong. I ended up getting new bulbs and foot wells look like this now... post-57488-141395962134_thumb.jpg I then went a step further... post-57488-141395965687_thumb.jpgpost-57488-14139596669_thumb.jpg

Looking good what shall I put in for the s badge? And I'm going to change all lights blue to looks well in dark when you open your doors :) also haha zetec s on seats they arnt standard what is it a sticker? Makes seats stick out that bit more anyway I'm liking a lot! Aha

I swear someone posted a link to a site that did them In all different colours but not sure what it is. Otherwise your best bet is to buy that and paint it or see is dmb will do you an inlay

EDIT: found it - seems much cheaper too!

http://www.yourbadges.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=42

Have you ever ordered anything from them? I don't like giving my bank card details to sites I don't know that's why like everything I buy is off eBay haha

Right cheers will after order some of them even tho I'd more then likely not put them on my seats straight haha

And did you go for the embroidered look or the printed look?

I doubt mine are 100% straight haha I went for embroided

I'm hopeless tried fitting my wind deflectors earlier and broke them -.- my window just wouldn't stop up on one side now they are in bin £47 down fml ordered my S in blue also 7pound off eBay how do you put the zetec s on the seats then?

Uh-oh I've not got wind deflectors on yet. Was going to order some this weekend haha you get a piece of grease proof paper with them. Peel off the sticky back place them on the seat put the grease proof paper on top and place a hot iron on it and slide in a figure of 8 motion. They say to do it for like 40 seconds or something but it took me about 1min 30 before it was stuck down. Let it cool then peel off the paper. The instructions they send make more sense like :) good luck!

Can you get wind deflectors from Halfords do you know? If you can just going to pay for them to fit them i'm in no rush getting anymore soon tho aha and oh right long as I get a guide I should be fine lol and the S badge did you glue it on or are they sticking enough?

You can get climair ones direct from a ford dealer. I'm pretty sure they offered to fit mine

I fitted the wind deflectors easy enough, just used fairy liquid to get the plastic clips into the door frame then a bit more on the edges of the glass and it should work fine! Although i didn't end up using all of the clips, think i only have three in a window.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I don't think I'm going to bother with them anytime soon again tbh car looks nice enough without them it just gives it that bit more of a look but Malcolm have you got a link to where you got yours you have?

Also anyone know which bulb bootlight is wouldn't mind a brighter one and also it being blue haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club