Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Saw A Sierra Graveyard

glodenspanner

Hi every one i was going to halifax over the hills near denholme i saw what i thought was a car pitch at the side of the road ...i did a double take they were all sierras just rotting away . About 20/25 ..of them It was quite a open area high up ..i drove back and took in the sight ..it was quite eerie nobody about either ..has any one seen it ??

Yeh the place has been there years it's at Mountain on the edge of Queensbury on the road towards Keighley. I often wonder why it's there? Perhaps some of our Sierra owners might know it

Im glad someone else has seen it ..i have never been back ...i looked round though , i thought i might see a skeleton in one of the cars of one of our foc members ..i would of been on my toes lol

haha,

to be fair, if there are no signs stating that its private property, and there are no people around to talk to (and no buildings within the vicinity) I think those would be considered public property, so if a new part is needed, you could help yourself!

As long as you do not trespass by blatantly climbing a fence or anything!

It's on an old petrol station forecourt with a few houses nearby. If I have time I'll go up at the weekend and get a photo

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

That would be great to see again a good picture to frame if you put a upto date shiny ford mondeo with them lol

looking forward to seeing this. perhaps a knock on the neighbours doors might lead you to some contact details that could be shared!

Well I went past hhis place today but all the sierras have gone just a couple of normal cars parked up.

Perhaps a Sierra owners club bought them all lol

I've driven past the place for years and can't believe it's gone

They had at least 50 last time I saw them so should see a few around if they have

• 1 year later...

That's the place must be old photos though

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

24 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

That's the place must be old photos though

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Yea they were taken at 2008, 2010 and 2012

• 1 year later...
On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, richard150 said:

what a shame  bet thy was some nice cars

They were nice cars, I had one in 1962, it ran like a Singer sowing machine. so quiet.. Some hare brained stupid woman crashed into and wrote it off.  My son actually cried when they carted it away on a transporter.