Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adrian Flux

666Damian666

Has anybody used them for insurance and are they any good ?

had them for 4 years and they're great. I insured my old skoda octavia 1.8t 20v vrs which was up to 240bhp and had 30 modifications declared and was the same price as if id insured it as standard with a normal insurance company.

I need someone who is cheap (goes without saying) but can cover mods without any issues

I went with adrian flux this year. They were £30 cheaper with mods declared, than any other company without declaring mods.

i sent them details as they said they would get back to me, never did so not with them. Shame as ive herd nothing but good things. Working full time at the moment so maybe ill give them a call at the weekend

It sounds like they are great if you have a lot of mods, but I got a quote from them for the MP215 before I got it and they were over £200 more than some others.

Hi,

If you would like a quotation please feel free to PM me your details & I can arrange a call back from our quotes team. We can cover virtually all modifications, and they are covered like for like.

Kind regards

Dan.

Thanks Dan

I have already had a quote emailed to me which seems quite good but it mentioned 70% of people can call and get a cheaper quote, so I'll give that a go at some point before my insurance runs out on 01/10

Definitely would recommend them!

They are underwritten as far as I know by a large group of underwriters, I think mine are called market study group or someone similar!

Either way, they are relatively cheap and pretty much any visual mod is free of charge. Any other mods such as engine tuning would impact on the premium, but if you go with them, once you get your quote sorted you can drop them an email with a full list of mods you want to do.

I did this and asked them a list of about 10 mods, what would each cost if I was to do it, all but one came back as "we would make a note of it and no cost would follow". The only one that would cost is if I was to fit a tuning box, that would have added 40% power and would have resulted in a £250 increase.

They came up with a good price for my Dad

But for me, about £120 more than my cheapest quote so far. Still got a couple of weeks to sort it lol

I used to be with them and was happy with service etc but then found that something I'd expected with the cover, for driving other vehicles wasn't the case due to my occupation falling into what the underwriters classed as the motor trade. Tried explaining the difference and AF did follow it up but was out of their hands.

Had to cancel the policy and go elsewhere but noted that AF refunded the balance of my premium without any problems or penalty charges.

They can be very good and the perfect insurer but sometimes underwriters don't play ball

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club