Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St-3 Sync Voice Level

ayrshiredude

Hi Guys

I find the voice from Sync very quiet. If I'm playing music about 10 then the sync voice talks its really low. I've looked through the menus but can't seem to see anything that lets you change the volume for the sync voice.

Can this be increased?

I'm not too sure if you mean from the sat nav installed or from a mobile device, but I use my maps on my iPhone and found the same problem, but on the iPhone there's an option on the maps page that allows you to increase the voice level

Easy one mate while the women is taking just quickly turn the volume button up and her voice gets louder .

Easy one mate while the women is taking just quickly turn the volume button up and her voice gets louder .

Ah ok but does it remember that volume level?

Just went out and tried it lol and it does remember the new volume. - Sorted

Sorry for jumping on this thread...

Does the Sync voice malarkey come in the ST2 as well? ordered mine today - Didn't go for the 3 just for monthly cost and was trying to squeeze every penny out of both Fords and my wallet simultaneously!

Can't really remember exact spec just too excited to get the car if I'm honest pal, Christmas has defo come early!!

I'm still toying with a few things as they're trying to get mine from pre-allocated stock so I've got a tiny window to change my mind...

Gone for the White ST-2 (undecided on the black.. would have gone Blue but parents ordered one last week #!%*s)
Charcoal interior..
Style Pack (not sure whether standard on ST as its listed as an option,
Spare wheel..

I was weighing up the EATC/Nav System but as I'm still at uni I was trying to keep the monthly payments low as possible so didn't go for them..!

They've also offered me the option of Orange interior which i'd only consider if the ST was white, don't know why it just sounds quite smart if you get where I'm coming from?! aha

Dealer is throwing in half a tank of fuel and got my pick of the number plates as well so all in all I've done alright!

Orange interior does look good on the white and black cars.

Hopefully they can find it in stock somewhere and you'll be in it soon, I've had some really long waits for mine.

Glad you got a deal your happy with.

Thanks man,

Just wasn't sure if I'd gone for the Nav system whether the Speakers/Stereo would be any better? Also wasn't sure on the Orange interior as some people have said it looks Red..

I'm just made up I'm getting the car tbf, needless to say most ST owners don't need cruise control as I'm sure right feet all up and down the country are planted to the floor!

I want to mod it but as it's on options I'll only start once I know I'm not handing the car back :)

Thanks man,

Just wasn't sure if I'd gone for the Nav system whether the Speakers/Stereo would be any better? Also wasn't sure on the Orange interior as some people have said it looks Red..

I'm just made up I'm getting the car tbf, needless to say most ST owners don't need cruise control as I'm sure right feet all up and down the country are planted to the floor!

I want to mod it but as it's on options I'll only start once I know I'm not handing the car back :)

The orange interior is most certainly not red, people who say that need to pop into specsavers B) lol

The orange interior is most certainly not red, people who say that need to pop into specsavers B) lol

Aha fair doo's just I've not seen one in the flesh so can't really commit to it if you get where I'm coming from! Sounds nice; but in reality.. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

My interior is red, it's not orange by any means, it's like a 15 year old red Vauxhall. Pic incoming

Yeah if you could get a couple of pictures it's be a great help mate.. Maybe one outside the car with door open just so I know what it'll look like when getting in

This is with "orange inserts" Red IMO, but I like it, much better than the Grey, should have had more options for this I think.

post-47848-0-86093900-1409927251_thumb.j

That was the day I got the car, 5 months and 8K ago, was immaculately clean back then.

Oh and OT, the method above needs to be done for Nav as well, so with bluetooth woman speaking turn the volume up and down but it won't change for Nav Volume, you need to do this also when using the Nav and during an instruction also.

Sorry for the late reply dude, can you send us a pic of the back as well? I've been offered an ST3 for £10 a month more than my ST2, only diff its got orange seats.

I'm not too sure if you mean from the sat nav installed or from a mobile device, but I use my maps on my iphone and found the same problem, but on the iphone there's an option on the maps page that allows you to increase the voice level

Not taken delivery of mine yet so I can't check this lol, but can you use Maps on the iPhone streaming over bluetooth so the instructions come out of the cars Speakers?

This is with "orange inserts" Red IMO, but I like it, much better than the Grey, should have had more options for this I think.

I like it... If you could have the interior colour choice on ALL paint colours, i would have gone for it.

Saw the car in white with the orange seats when I took a trip to the showroom and out the deposit down straight away picking it up Tuesday with a full tank of fuel! Can't wait!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club