Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spend My Money For Me...

Mental_Atom

Yeah, I saw that about the nightbreakers, I'll give them a go though and see if they're worth the shorter life. Reviews seem to say they are :)

I'm not gonna go for those upgrade H15s, they're not Road legal and I can't be doing with the hassle!

Are the headlights actually easy to change? On my old fiesta it's a nightmare, you have to remove the airbox to do one side

They probably will be worth it mate just in my case I go through country roads with no lights so I would go through it in about 5months lol

yeah am the same a didn't go for HIDs because of this too but also the neds in ma area keep getting them and not focusing them on the road Grrr

but easy mate! all you do is remove 3 screws (one from the top, 2 from the bottom and pull it out might feel like you have forgotten a screw but its actually a massive clip at bottom of the light you just give it a pull and it comes free :) if ye need anymore help just get in contact wae me and al give a more detailed view :)

forgot to say I also ordered this but its taking a long time to come :( but its cheap and a like it lol

T2I_G.XgNaXXXXXXXX_!!649111337.jpg

• Like 1

Right talk about crap and hits you in face av put it on and it looks good! Actually looks like carbon and show pics tonight :)

• Like 1

right heres a pic atm but later on i will try and get a pic to show it lighting up lol

post-50202-0-82788800-1410363126_thumb.j

right tried to get a couple decent pics but here it goes :P

post-50202-0-06266100-1410381279_thumb.j post-50202-0-07660900-1410381281_thumb.j

post-50202-0-80258600-1410381282_thumb.j

looks good tho!

This time I'm not a huge fan I don't think, but it's a cool idea!

probs just the daft bit in me :P

• 1 month later...

Do you have a link to the brake light fiesta cover thing James?

• Like 1

If you click ma project in my signature you will get it buddy

This time I'm not a huge fan I don't think, but it's a cool idea!

Pics of my S badge locations as requested mate :) post-56845-141514097884_thumb.jpgpost-56845-141514099165_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club