Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Alarm

FiestaGirl89

Hey all!

I've been considering getting an aftermarket alarm fitted, but I'm just wondering what people's views are on the standard vs aftermarket ones and would it be worth upgrading it?

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Tbh the fiesta would be pointless to try and break into to steal the car, if they manage to bypass the alarm and central locking they then have to start it and as the steering is electric and only works when the correct immobiliser chip is sensed in the key so if anyone did manage to get into your car they couldn't get any further than stealing what you have inside unless they went to the trouble of breaking in taking hand break off and then towing your car away i wouldnt bother and it doesn't seem worth it to me thats also what insurance is for but the most cost effective way to make your car safer at night is get a bike chain look, basically drill 4 huge bolts into your drive way and use anit theft bolts then chain the wheel to it but then again if someone wanted to go to that much trouble they would cut the chain

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Haha well when you put it like that i might just leave it alone! :) thanks for the reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club