Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Blue Fiesta St

MarksST

Bought a set in primer from Ford (£18ea) and had them sprayed.

You can buy them prepainted from (£45ea) in whatever colours the fiesta is available in but, rado grey isn't one of them.

Ah nice. I've seen some cheap ones on eBay for about a tenner, was expecting much more to get them direct from ford. How much did it cost you to get them sprayed?

Think it wss about £40 but, I had the front and rear plastics and engine cover done at the same time.

very nice, sure you not a Rep for Mountune ;)

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Have you fitted the mountune springs yet? wouldnt mind a picture of the car with those fitted

Not yet, it's part of an ever growing list of parts that still need fitting.

• 3 weeks later...

Tiny update

Had a rear wiper arm and tripple R splitter painted gloss black, Fitted the wiper just need to find time to fit the splitter now.

fc740eec740d2d71de3b880e8d7a138e.jpg

0f8be97fb97d2d476eb77f44187344ec.jpg

• Like 1

liking the rear wiper and sure the splitter will look good to.

got a gloss black wiper on my focus and gota say it makes a big difference for some thing so small

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That's one nice looking ST mate, really nice work and nice finishing touches.

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 7 months later...

Looks great mate how much have you spent on it so far?

• 8 months later...

Forgot all about this thread so may as well update it, hadn't done anything to the ST until the last couple of months, been picking up various bits here and there and just putting them in a cupboard.

shes had plenty of this

image.png

Bought some DMB wing gel badges

image.jpeg

At the start of winter I fitted some mudflaps to try and keep most of the crud off the car, these are rokblox mudflaps from the states, logo is only that bright due to the camera flash.

image.png

image.png

Mountune catback fitted with RS mounts

image.png

To go with the gloss black centre console and door handles I bought some matching heater vents from ford, these are out of the prefacelift metal edition

image.png

Annoyingly the steering wheel trims aren't available separately to the wheel so I wrapped that in gloss black for now, also added some gel badges including one for the airbag light, also bought a mountune Gearknob

image.png

Fitted a full set of Goodyear eagle F1 Assymetric 2 tyres, fancied something different to the PS3s most go for, pleased with them the ride is better and quieter.

mountune springs finally fitted, wish I'd done this sooner as they've transformed the ride and handling.

image.png

image.jpeg

Also fitted a mountune roll restrictor.

next removed this

image.png

to fit these, 

intercooler

image.png

boost hoses, charge pipe and syposer delete.

image.jpeg

image.png

Looks a lot better, can definitely feel a bit more torque.

image.png

found a set of OZ Superleggeras on eBay, had them refurbed in a colour similar to rado grey.

image.jpeg

fitted with a set of mountune/Mcgard wheel nuts

image.jpeg

image.png

Triple R splitter and mountune front lip cover fitter, was going to paint this gloss black but decided to put the original grill and covers back on as the gloss black ones were chipped, the splitter has been painted gloss black.

image.png

Added some blue washers under the bonnet

image.png

and on the rear lights, also fitted LED reverse lights

image.png

• Like 1

Beautiful! Clean and tidy.

What size and where did you get the under bonnet washers from?

Nuts and washers look like Kode ones mark? If you're interested I still have my engine bay parts available in gloss blue have a look on the thread in my sig and make me an offer

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

I have been looking at your for sale thread, was going to asked for the battery fusebox and airbox lid, I've got a spare fusebox lid but need another airbox lid.

Where are you based? Could we meet up to do the swap

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

I'm in Halifax

Did the garage confirm exactly what colour they used for the alloys

1 minute ago, 666Damian666 said:

Did the garage confirm exactly what colour they used for the alloys ? 

I took them to a wheel refurber, the colour they used was labelled as "Ford ST chrome" is a better match than using Volvo 926 or 932 that is usually mentioned.

Great build thread. I love the look of the Superleggeras fitted on the car. Fantastic wheel choice.

love the wheels and the splitter its one nice looking st you got there

• 2 months later...

Loving your ST3 mate and well impressed with mods you've done to it so far and those wheels just look perfect :) ..

• 4 months later...

Update time, bit overdue lol.

originally I was going to buy this car at the end of the options plan but decided to get another one and mod it from the start and keep this one. Pretty much all the parts have been swapped over. Lowering springs need fitting, really miss these, even with the 2016 suspension revisions I still prefer the ride on the Mountune springs. 

Took adavatage of Mountune Xmas offers and bought the sportscat and Mtune with mr230 map, bottled buying the bigger cooler and rear hard pipe, will get them after Xmas.

Only difference between the 2 cars spec is this has the rear camera.

Not taken many pics, these are some I found from the Goodwood hot hatch Sunday a few weeks ago.

image.png

image.png

These are from having it detailed (SL Restorations )and the front end covered in paint protection film (race by design) it's been coated in Gtechniq crystal serum, G1 on the glass and C5 on the wheels, exhaust and callipers. Really impressed with the crystal serum,the car stays cleaner longer, is easier to clear and there's no swirls or other fine scratches. Had the Xpel film also applied to the end of the skirts near the rear wheel and on the boot lip, around the front foglights they fitted some Matt black vinyl.

finally fitted the Mountune spoiler extensions, had thought about selling as they are rare now but I do like them. Although I do like the other trim in gloss black I couldn't be bothered doing it on this one, it's a pia when it chips. Front and side splitters will go on soon.

not the best pics but I've not taken many atall

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sent a couple of bits off to paintmodz and got this lot back 

image.png

So far I've fitted the 

fusebox lid, airbox lid, airbox snorkel, battery top cover, battery front cover, bonnet latch bracket, header tank cover, will take the bumper off again to fit the slam panel and eyebrows when I either get a Mountune stencil for the cooler or get the bigger cooler.

you can also see the Mountune coolant hoses.

image.jpeg

had the sat nav screen painted gloss black to go with the headunit, airbag light panel, centre console, side vents and door handles, need to find a steering wheel trim to finish it off. MR230 gel inlay to.

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Update time, bit overdue lol.
originally I was going to buy this car at the end of the options plan but decided to get another one and mod it from the start and keep this one. Pretty much all the parts have been swapped over. Lowering springs need fitting, really miss these, even with the 2016 suspension revisions I still prefer the ride on the Mountune springs. 
Took adavatage of Mountune Xmas offers and bought the sportscat and Mtune with mr230 map, bottled buying the bigger cooler and rear hard pipe, will get them after Xmas.
Only difference between the 2 cars spec is this has the rear camera.
Not taken many pics, these are some I found from the Goodwood hot hatch Sunday a few weeks ago.
image.png
image.png
These are from having it detailed (SL Restorations )and the front end covered in paint protection film (race by design) it's been coated in Gtechniq crystal serum, G1 on the glass and C5 on the wheels, exhaust and callipers. Really impressed with the crystal serum,the car stays cleaner longer, is easier to clear and there's no swirls or other fine scratches. Had the Xpel film also applied to the end of the skirts near the rear wheel and on the boot lip, around the front foglights they fitted some Matt black vinyl.
finally fitted the Mountune spoiler extensions, had thought about selling as they are rare now but I do like them. Although I do like the other trim in gloss black I couldn't be bothered doing it on this one, it's a pia when it chips. Front and side splitters will go on soon.
not the best pics but I've not taken many atall
image.png
image.jpeg
image.png
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Sent a couple of bits off to paintmodz and got this lot back 
image.png
So far I've fitted the 
fusebox lid, airbox lid, airbox snorkel, battery top cover, battery front cover, bonnet latch bracket, header tank cover, will take the bumper off again to fit the slam panel and eyebrows when I either get a Mountune stencil for the cooler or get the bigger cooler.
you can also see the Mountune coolant hoses.
image.jpeg
had the sat nav screen painted gloss black to go with the headunit, airbag light panel, centre console, side vents and door handles, need to find a steering wheel trim to finish it off. MR230 gel inlay to.
image.png
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That looks awesome.
I had my radio surround hydra dipped. As i bought Rs focus black carbon trim & it came with climate control trim & i have manual had it dipped.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club