Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who of you have bought your Mk7 with IVD brakes?

RGB

I would like to know who of you have got the IVD option: You know, ESP -stability system-, TCS -traction control-, and EBA -emergency braking aid-. In my opinion all this should be standard in such a modern car.

And, by the way, can you tell me about the brakes sensitivity, I mean the pressure in the brake pedal required to stop the car. Can you compare it to other cars that you know?

I would like to know who of you have got the IVD option: You know, ESP -stability system-, TCS -traction control-, and EBA -emergency braking aid-. In my opinion all this should be standard in such a modern car.

And, by the way, can you tell me about the brakes sensitivity, I mean the pressure in the brake pedal required to stop the car. Can you compare it to other cars that you know?

I have the esp etc on my Zetec S and usually never notice it. Last week after some fresh resurfacing ( read spray on some tarmac and cover with loose chips) locally I went round a slow adverse camber over some loose chips and the braking felt odd but was fine. I have noticed that going along grooves worn by lorries can make the steering "pull" but again no problems. Tonight I had need to brake very quickly and it just DID.

I would say that the brakes feel good and " progressive" .They feel about the same in normal use as my previous car ( Rover 75..don't laugh) but much less sharp than my daughters Fiat Grande Punto ( just a tap on her brakes and it HALTS ).

Paul

i just have the zetec so i have'nt got esp , i do like the breaks , there responsive so you dont need to slam on the breaks under normal breaking , just a slight tap

I also have esp etc and I find the brakes are perfect. They are more powerful and have more "bite" than my previous mk3 mondeo.

I also have esp etc and I find the brakes are perfect. They are more powerful and have more "bite" than my previous mk3 mondeo.

I agree as I have ESP etc too and the brakes are very good indeed.

They are well balanced and have just the right amount of bite.

A light foot on the pedal is all that's required............

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club