Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav

adzmcp

Me and my mate was on Vista today spec changing cars for July and August whole sale and there was on option for August whole sale cars. bluetooth + USB + Sat Nav !!!!!!! I beleave this is the Sat Nav i mentioned before where you would bluetooth it to the car.

Adz

Me and my mate was on Vista today spec changing cars for July and August whole sale and there was on option for August whole sale cars. Bluetooth + USB + Sat Nav !!!!!!! I beleave this is the Sat Nav i mentioned before where you would bluetooth it to the car.

Adz

Anything in the pipeline regarding a sunroof option or better still.........an ST?

The only thing that's been made public is Ford's intention to increase their prices......again.

I have asked Ford about a sunroof and an arm rest as they seem to be what people are after and they say no.

Regards the ST its a definate NO.

But Ford always play there cards close to there chest and the new ecoboost engines are bound to make a perfect ST engine.

Ford want to keep there options nice and small now because they blame the waiting list for the KA and Fiesta partly on the amount of choice customers have to personalize there cars.

The KA Brand is about to get alot simpler for colour choices and interior choices. Focus has already seen a massive list of options deleted.

I have asked Ford about a sunroof and an arm rest as they seem to be what people are after and they say no.

Regards the ST its a definate NO.

But Ford always play there cards close to there chest and the new ecoboost engines are bound to make a perfect ST engine.

Ford want to keep there options nice and small now because they blame the waiting list for the KA and Fiesta partly on the amount of choice customers have to personalize there cars.

The KA Brand is about to get alot simpler for colour choices and interior choices. Focus has already seen a massive list of options deleted.

I, for one, would certainly be very interested in both of those options should they ever become available and you guys are bound to get the heads up before we do.

Also, I wonder whether a Ka sport will be offered sometime in the future........... :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club