Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New St Has Arrived....

Martin22

I don't know buddy, I am with elephant and they always seem to be the cheapest, I pay around £600 @ 22 with 3 years ncb..

Haha thanks Matt probably could ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

i know mate i want one soo bad! shopping around for prices on insurance!

any ideas on best places to get insurance from?

I'll give my usual insurance advice: shop around on different comparison sites, add parents to policy and see if that reduces the quote, don't assume third party will be cheaper than fully comp (same goes for business cover vs social & commuting only). Apart from that just make sure you are truthful with everything, make sure you are the main driver on the policy and try to work out your yearly mileage accurately.

• 1 month later...

Not posted in some time on my thread... some photos of the car all clean and a quick update on mods... had a powerflow custom cat-back put on and had the front grill lined in yellow too..

post-50303-14292909881_thumb.jpg

post-50303-142929108674_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not posted in some time on my thread... some photos of the car all clean and a quick update on mods... had a powerflow custom cat-back put on and had the front grill lined in yellow too..

Car is looking great mate, the front spoiler wrap in particular really goes well with the splitter and skirts. Two questions, what did you use to line the grill and how do you like the new exhaust. I was looking getting a new catback exhaust myself so I'd be interested to know how it sounds,its effect on your mpg and price - if you don't mind me asking :P

Thanks mate :)

The front grille is just a wrap done by a mate who does car wrapping!!

The new exhaust makes a huge difference i think, sounds how the car looks and should have in the first place.. it's a straight pipe cat back and doesn't effect the mog at all :) price was £320

We need videos of the sound of this exhaust.

I want one. :D

Thanks mate :)

The front grille is just a wrap done by a mate who does car wrapping!!

The new exhaust makes a huge difference i think, sounds how the car looks and should have in the first place.. it's a straight pipe cat back and doesn't effect the mog at all :) price was £320

Ah right so it's just the edge around the grill that's been wrapped, Iooks good :) Glad the exhaust hasn't messed up the MPG, the stock sound is a little too quiet for my taste too

We need videos of the sound of this exhaust.

I want one. :D

Agreed :D

Looks great :). I'm looking at the Mountune cat-back which is a bit more expensive, but doesn't affect the warranty.

Cheers :) will get a video up in a bit for you :)

The cars just been in for its first service at 12500 miles and they never said anything about it affecting the warranty

In fact they asked more about the sound of it hahaha

Ok. I like that.

Is it resonated?

And how much was it? :P

It's got a tiny box in after the cat and when I say tiny I mean less that 30cm in length and around 67mm diameter.. so arguably it's resonated although there are no baffles anywhere on it.

It's was £320 fitted :D

Just uploaded the video onto YouTube for those that want to hear the exhaust :) let me know what you guys think....

https://youtu.be/J65df6IkhuA

Sounds awesome :). I like how it sounds like a canal boat when it's ticking over lol.

I don't know much about exhausts but I guess the Mountune cat back will be quieter because it has a proper resonator on it. Or maybe that just makes it quieter at low revs.

'Sounds like a canal boat'???????

I think I'll give that one a miss then :)

• Like 1

Wouldn't of said it sounds like a canal boat haha:p

Haha cheers Vito! You've had it next time I see you!:p

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club