Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Oh that sux haha there's white a few different ones at this dealer, had a nose in the titanium front end looks ok should look a lot better with the zetec s kit on.

Lay out of the buttons for auto stop ect are now down by the gear stick now and not where the heating controls are so more tidy.

Got rid of the weird hand brake handle to lol

• Like 1

Yeah been scouring twitter and Facebook as dealers post up pics of their newly arrived demos.

Looks really good and I can't wait. Hopefully not too much longer now, but it is the not knowing that is the killer. I don't want to get my hopes up for it being this weekend if it is not going to be for another week or more...

• Like 1

Hope you get it sooner rather than later mate, ford is normally quite good but the day you pick it up is the most fun as you only get a glimpse of it before the dealer drags you in to sign the remaining paperwork! Haha sign here here and here lol but in your mind you're like will you hurry up i want to go out and drive it lol that's kinda me :D my ST3 is due to be delivered Friday and picked up on Mon 17th and to me its just as new as the New new model of focus you're getting....so I can't wait either lol :) bring on the next few days lol

Hope you get it sooner rather than later mate, ford is normally quite good but the day you pick it up is the most fun as you only get a glimpse of it before the dealer drags you in to sign the remaining paperwork! Haha sign here here and here lol but in your mind you're like will you hurry up i want to go out and drive it lol that's kinda me :D my ST3 is due to be delivered Friday and picked up on Mon 17th and to me its just as new as the New new model of focus you're getting....so I can't wait either lol :) bring on the next few days lol

Hopefully be this weekend for you, I've just cut my driving distance in half and going from the 2.0tdci 170 to the new 1.5tdci Eco so looking forward to the fuel saving the most haha!

• Like 1

Not the best image, but just found an interior render of the Zetec S:

2015-Ford-Focus-Interior-1.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Guys when do you get notified of vin number by the dealer I have been given delivery in December but no date yet as excited as you lot . :)

Colin

The dealer should be able to give you an estimated delivery date as soon as they place the order.

The VIN will be generated just as it goes to be built, the dealer has to check the status.

• Like 1

I've never been a huge fan of race red if I'm honest but it looks good on that Zetec S

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Wow that race red looks far shinier than the race red I had in the past looks metallic rather than a solid body colour :D lol

• Like 2

Yeah I like th look of that. Think I still prefer candy with the Appearance Pack though. ;)

When it comes to getting your first car mate choose wisely ;) lol (Ford though)

• Like 1

Ahh yes. I've always liked Fords, especially the Focus. So hopefully I will have one for my first car! I've decided i want the better Ecoboost engine than in the MK7 Fiesta, and I've always wanted a Red Focus! In the unlikely event of not being able to have a Ford I'll get a Peugeot. ;)

Haha a pug mate? That was my 1st car absolute s**** french s**** to be frank :L

My mum has a 207, it's a cracking little car! Much better than the Audi before it lol.

• Like 1

French crap! Hahaha ;) tell her to buy a Ford when you gets yours get a discount :D hehe

Looks like mine will not be here this weekend, still showing as at compound in, new flush. :(

Not sure what they are holding on to it for...

• Like 1

They'll be getting a photo shoot of it mate :P to show folk what the ZS looks like lol

Red Zetec S with Appearance pack (Privacy Glass & 18" Wheels):

attachicon.gif1908180_10152615700853962_8198581580997273289_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Hillsford?v=wall

Not a fan of red cars but it suits the new Zetec S fantastically well!

Wow that race red looks far shinier than the race red I had in the past looks metallic rather than a solid body colour :D lol

Good choice. ;)

• Like 1

Not a fan of red cars but it suits the new Zetec S fantastically well!

And ST's B)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club