Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

do the new focuses have the l.e.d strip light at the back???

Which strip light?

Gone for the 1.6 diesel :(

silly of me I know but hoping to get the 1.0t at home remapped soon.

Oh and to answer the post earlier yes I did get mats in mine :)

I'm surprised you didn't go for the new 1.5 diesel...?

when the lights are on the rear lights are two thin led strip lights on either side? do they new focuses have them?

My Zetec S has rear led lights yeah.

It is not standard on the new Focus though, but dependant on model.

when the lights are on the rear lights are two thin led strip lights on either side? do they new focuses have them?

I think only Tit x and Zetec s but can be added in options

Think the Led light is once again available only from the ZetecS model upwards

Sorry, re read the posts. Congrats! Would be great to see some side by side pics :)

How are you enjoying your car Alex? How is it compared to the 2.0td and whats ya mpg like?

Still no brochures available from Ford :rolleyes: they've known for a long time when they'd launch the car and they still couldn't organise it properly!

• Like 1

How are you enjoying your car Alex? How is it compared to the 2.0td and whats ya mpg like?

Loving it so far and not even taken it over 3.5k revs yet, lol.

Less grunt than the 2.0 TDCi, but much more flexible and just as quick, if not quicker as you can carry more speed into corners as it has a much lighter nose.

Ride is stiffer being Zetec S sport suspension, but I think it is just right. I wouldn't want it any harder, but it gives you that extra bit of body control and confidence.

Oh and for anyone interested here is a pic (edited to bring the cars closer) of my Mum's midnight sky Focus and the mangetic metallic, to compare. :)

post-17010-0-51292900-1417882479_thumb.j

• Like 2

Congratulations! Get to hospital!

Seriously though, windscreen or coolant?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Amazing looking car, the more I see the face-lifted version the more I like it

• Like 2

Love that, looks awesome.......think I want one now lol :D

• Like 1

Any of you other new Focus owners having trouble with the climate control power button sticking?

Mine stuck the other day but popped out again when I pushed it a bit. But this morning, I don't know if it was because it was much colder, it stayed stuck in and wouldn't come out.

Haven't gone back out to the car yet to see if it will release after having warmed up.

• Like 1

Well today at work I had a bit of fun on a couple of 30 min free to drive anywhere test drive - 1.5 tdci vs 1.5 150 ps petrol both in zetec s variant, whilst the tdci is a great engine with plenty of power when you need wow the petrol just blew me away, lovely and smooth and amazing handling! I love my kuga but a fully loaded zetec s with this petrol engine may be next on order :)

Well today at work I had a bit of fun on a couple of 30 min free to drive anywhere test drive - 1.5 tdci vs 1.5 150 ps petrol both in zetec s variant, whilst the tdci is a great engine with plenty of power when you need wow the petrol just blew me away, lovely and smooth and amazing handling! I love my kuga but a fully loaded zetec s with this petrol engine may be next on order :)

Thats great to hear I will be picking my Tit 1.5 ecoboost on Sat Stafford to surrey nice long test drive.

Thats great to hear I will be picking my Tit 1.5 ecoboost on Sat Stafford to surrey nice long test drive.

You will really enjoy that drive it's an amazing engine so smooth and plenty of power, please keep my updated on the mpg?

You will really enjoy that drive it's an amazing engine so smooth and plenty of power, please keep my updated on the mpg?

Not expecting great mpg until it loosens up buut looking forward to the drive. :rolleyes:

I'm getting about 35 mpg since doing only town driving this week.

Only got 250 miles on it, but already feels like it is starting to run in, might just be me getting used to it though.

Got a nice growl out of it on the way home. :D

• Like 1

That will do me I'm getting between 35 to 45 with 125 ecoboost at the moment just wanted a bit more power and upgrades

I'm counting down the miles till it hits 1k, then once I've had the free check I'll start pushing it.

Surprised by the power even up to 3.5k rpm though, quite easy to speed in it. Engine braking is basically non existent coming from the 2.0 tdci.

Also I noticed that there are discs on the back now not drums must be an improvement?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club