Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

They've called to say it's been road tested they've cleared the stored errors and it's fine... I have a feeling it'll be going back

Fingers crossed for you mate.

They've called to say it's been road tested they've cleared the stored errors and it's fine... I have a feeling it'll be going back

Did they say what had actually gone wrong?!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeah and you'll all laugh as much as I did before walking out his words were..

I've cleared the fault codes which we weren't sure what they were as we haven't seen them before and road tested the car and it's fine...

I asked what caused it the reply was 'as it's such a new car it's probably just a bug in the system' I asked if that was the technical term and realised no matter what I say or do they haven't a clue so collected and it was ok for the few miles back to work will see on way home and if need be go to a different garage.

They are idiots.... Apologise you don't know because it's a new car and say we will look into it, but I guess they just need a buggy one and yours is it... Maybe get into the self diagnostics and keep an eye on the codes and battery voltage...

Well so far so good back home and seems fine now, strange I'm assuming it was down to the battery

Not impossible it was a software bug.

My car threw a wobbly when I had new tyres fitted and it insisted my headlights and levelling system had failed, lol.

Hopefully it won't happen again.

Well gave the assisted park mode a try tonight and I'm sold on it! Very easy to use and picked a fairly tight parallel space and it put me in dead straight and tight to the kerb in 1 go. Very strange not steering and relying on the car but I'm impressed.

Also gave the assisted lane guidance ago and in both modes it's good, vibrates on alert only though the steering wheel and visual warnings on the dash screen. Then with assist it gently steers away from the line but also follows the line incase your cornering I it doesn't steer you out the corner. All in all very impressive usable technology.

I'm tempted if I go for the ST to order the driver assistance pack it just sounds cool :P shame you can't get park assist on it I quite like what I've seen of it although I would find it slightly unnerving using it for the first time lol

Yeah it is slightly worrying first time as it gets very close the the cars in front or behind but it's gets it in perfect

Photos coming soon :D

It arrived at the dealers this morning... Finally!

• Like 3

Photos coming soon :D

It arrived at the dealers this morning... Finally!

Good Stuff!

Also we need more pics of that white Zetec S!!!

No it is going to be next week :(

Got to be registered, PDI'd, valeted etc.

Guy I'm dealing with is off today so I'll be seeing him tomorrow to arrange a pickup day.

Nice loving the colour! Is that magnetic metallic?

Yup :D

Very pleased and will be even more so when I'm allowed to pick it up...

Going to be on the phone at 9am tomorrow morning to speak to my guy at the dealer, lol.

Yup :D

The next 7 weeks are going to drag so bad until I pick mine up! :(

Just saw the new Focus advert on the TV! 😍 The Titanium is beautiful.

Anyone want to buy me a Candy Red one?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club