Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Aye I thot about mate but i do like the look of the current one lol I think someone on here somewhere already has ordered one lol

hopefully get one straight from the factory :)

well make sure you keep me updated on what you end up with matey
  • Like 1

well make sure you keep me updated on what you end up with matey

Shall do mate! I will probably be putting up pictures or a post saying I've got it Lol :)

I keep getting the overwhelming temptation to look at ordering a new ST or even the 1.5 EcoBoost. Maybe when I've paid this one off :D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Get an ST mate :D and join the club lol I can't wait to get mine. The standard spec on the ST3 is awesome lol but I may ask for a few extras lol a new 64plate ST3 is £24995 starting and the 2015 facelift is £27995 starting lol so I like the style of the current one and the mods currently out for it :P

• Like 1

So far.. Mountune upgrade keeping stock exhaust

Tint Windows darker

Wind deflectors

alloys black

Mudflaps

Few stickers

Club stickers

Etc lol

Sounds good. Sorry I didn't notice which colour your going for?

Get an ST mate :D and join the club lol

Well I'm taking mine in for a service on Monday might have a look around :D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm very much looking forward to seeing your new car. Please take lots of massive pics when you get it, and especially pics of the interior! People never post interior pics when they get a new car.

I'm definitely posting interior pics, its the one bit I haven't seen yet, lol.

I'm happy to take pics on request, I know what it is like looking for pics etc. Even silly things are bugging me like where the charge air cooler dumps its heat and other little details.

In more good news the car is showing as compound in at new flush, so the dealer said that means it is waiting to be loaded on to the ferry :D

• Like 1

Hey Alex, looks like we have the exact same spec car coming, ordered mine in black and with the new 1.5TDCI. Only since reading this post ( 10 mins ago ) did I even know what it looked like haha. Currently got a white 2014 Zetec S which I have really enjoyed but have to say looking forward to the new one. A lot more options avalaible when ordering this time which was a pleasant surprise, and exterior looks a lot nicer also, main part is the new sync 2 which will be a nice improvement.

Mines showing as shipped and en route to PDI so fingers crossed few weeks and I can collect also.

Mines a company car so normally gets held up at PDI as they don't do them in any particular order, hoping it'll be ready to collect in a week or 2.

Ah I see. Be sure to post some pics when you get it :)

How do you find out at what stage the build is and where it is?

Colin

Only your dealer can tell you, mine prints me out the status page every time he sees a change.

It is one my may back from work, so I frequently pop in to see how it is doing.

• Like 2

Crazy spec list Titanium (you need Tit X) dont get LED DRL yet Zetec S has them.

They can be added with the appearance pack though.

But then you would pay more for it, I think the titanium is really well equipped for the money you can get them for.

Outgoing model only has led DRLs available on tit x. Not even optional on lower models.

I think this new one will have DRLs on all models to comply with current legislation, just not all LEDs as standard.

• Like 1

Our new ones should come with LED DRL when I ordered I rang up ford to enquire what the changes where over the current model and one of the new additions I was told about was LED DLR. I asked if they would be LED and was told the spec sheet they had from head office stated so.

Not a big deal if not mind but I'm sure they come on the Zetec S

Zetec S and Titanium X include LED DRLs as standard.

Zetec and Titanium require the appearance pack to include them.

Here are the key differences from outgoing Zetec S to new one:

• New design 17” alloy wheels
  • Sports seats with red stitching
  • TFT multifunctional audio and instrument cluster displays
  • LED Day Running Lights
  • Hill Start Assist
  • Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
  • MyKey

Any pictures of the new 18" alloys when you have the appearance pack? Ah thought they were should look smart!! Red stitching should add a nice sporty touch to the interior to just wish they'd let you spec leather.

My key does this include full keyless entry? Also what's the TFT displays?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club