Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Ive recently upgraded my fiesta to Focus Zetec S mk3. just wondering if you think its possible I could upgrade to the mk3.5, I got the focus in august... I assume it would be around the same price, is it simply case of swapping cars if the price remains the same or will I need to put down a new deposit amount?

Depends how you are paying for the car.

Almost certainly means another deposit as you will have to pay for the difference in value, probably at least 3k already unless you got yours for an absolute steal...

Well ford put £2,780 towards....im paying £369 a month! ( ouch ) I know lol. think it was £17k to pay off.......I've paid 3 months so £1,107. im rubbish at maths and not sure how Ford work it out.....help would be appreciated.

It could probably be moved in to a new one, but you are basically looking at needing to pay the difference between the value of yours and the cost of a new one.

You are probably in negative equity at the moment...

Do you know how much the new mk3.5 zetec S is?

And I assume I would be in negative equity yes.....do you recommend enquiring sooner rather than later, I could just stick it out, I have 1 year and a half left on my 3 year deal. But being a boy, get excited when new things come out! I should've kept my fiesta until now but I couldn't stick the 1,0 engine!

I think the retail price starts at £20,045 for the New Focus Zetec S.

The price list was published on 2nd Sept and has been on the Ford website for the last month or so:

http://www.ford.co.uk/SBE/Brochures/BrochuresandPricelists

You will loose a lot of money changing cars, so soon...

okay great - just had a look, cant find anything on the new mk3.5 focus?

Nonetheless, how much do you think I would get if Ford bought back my car?

From the link I posted, click the Price Lists tab then find:

New Focus Effective from 2nd September 2014

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't give you more than 15K. Really depends on the dealer and how much they think they can get for the car...

hmm...ive just looked, I think I will stick the year and half out haha. thanks for your help. i may enquire to ask how much they would offer in meantime out of curiosity.

One of the best pics yet, still only the front though, no idea what back looks like, lol.

Where did you find that pic?

I love how you bought a car without looking at it ;) I hope it's backend looks as good as it's face or you might be changing again soon lol

• Like 1

One of the best pics yet, still only the front though, no idea what back looks like, lol.

Where did you find that pic?

www.employeevoucher.co.uk

hmm...ive just looked, I think I will stick the year and half out haha. thanks for your help. i may enquire to ask how much they would offer in meantime out of curiosity.

Have a look on CAR WOW and ask how much part ex after.

Hi Colin,

CAR WOW -I simply see what other dealers would offer me to part exchange for my current focus Zetec S with the New focus Mk 3.5 Zetec S - baring in mind I still have 1.5 years left on finance payments with my current Ford dealership.

• Like 1

Another pic of the front, lol. Looks really good here imo a bit of the RS about it, best photo yet too:

post-17010-0-30045800-1413559129_thumb.j

Finally a glimpse of the back end! Looks like a slimmer version of the Fiesta ST rear bumper, very nice :D

post-17010-0-98997400-1413564980_thumb.j

Another pic of the front, lol. Looks really good here imo a bit of the RS about it, best photo yet too:

attachicon.gifDSC_0671.jpg

l

Looking mean here!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Pretty good, but Ford cant please everyone as I liked the larger rear lights from the Mk3!

I though it broke the car up, i wrote this on my blog saying the rear clusters remind me of a nissan juke now :(

I really like the look of ZS but want to see the interior, the seats in the ZS generally are not to my liking so I've always gone for titanium, but the body kit on this looks really good ! Anyone got any pics, tried looking on the Paris show but that was disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hey Alex - cheers for all the info you have put on here. I factory ordered a ZS on Thursday and I am being told end of November/mid December. I cant decide if I am brave or stupid for ordering a car I haven't seen. All I can say is I am pretty excited about it!

I pile miles on so I lease cars, looked at everything in this range and above and this was really well priced for me so i kind of based it on it looking as good as the last one. I have gone black thinking it might hide some styling i don't like haha!

Never had a Focus or Ford before but a few mates have had them and rave about them so looking forward to joining the club.

How much do you know about the Sync 2 and Applink? The salesman (understandably) was pretty clueless, I guess it wont pass phone sat nav through otherwise they wouldn't sell much sat nav?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Have you ordered the sync 2 nav option?

Zetec S doesn't come with it as standard...