Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Everyone!

Nayland

Hello Everyone. :)

This morning I said a sad farewell to my V6 Cougar :( . She saw me through some good times. But all good things must come to an end as they say (who ever 'they' are). However being as fickle as I am I have now moved in a 2011 Ford Focus Zetec 125, glossy Black with the appearance pack which i've been playing with driving around since Friday B) . I'm extremely pleased and although not built for speed (not as fast as the Cougar at any rate) it's certainly comfortable. I didn't even realise it had speech control, although sometimes asking for CD Player has actually given me the Phone menu and asking for track 10 got me track 3. But it's fun! :D

So hello again - I have already had some good advice from the forums so I think it was the right move to join!

TTFN.

post-58238-0-27040600-1410628819_thumb.j

Nice Car, looking good ..........but the steering wheel is on "the wrong side"... :wacko::wacko: ..............oh yeah, you crazy English drive on "the wrong side" of the road B)

I have never understood why in some countries they drive on the left side. This summer I was in London and still was surprised when crossing a road....

• Like 1

Nice Car, looking good ..........but the steering wheel is on "the wrong side"... :wacko::wacko: ..............oh yeah, you crazy English drive on "the wrong side" of the road B)

I have never understood why in some countries they drive on the left side. This summer I was in London and still was surprised when crossing a road....

Ah well you'll have to blame Napoleon for that! :)

• Like 1