Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help - Purchasing Fiesta Advice [Vid] [Pic] Inside

PepperingAngus

I will be purchasing a fiesta for uni for 1.3k pounds assuming that the car passes its MOT, the current MOT cert will expire next month. The car is a 2005 ztec 1.25 65k miles. The owner will extend the MOT this week for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms-uv0iXDJU&feature=youtu.be

214sj7t.jpg

dfbsd5.jpg

2rmt6pk.jpg

kyryc.jpg

As you can see there is a gap at the front in-between the bumper rad grill. The paint finish does not look completely smooth on the panels I inspected, at an angle you can see some slight ripples to the finish. Is the above signs of accident damage?

Also prior to starting the car shouldn't the oil light be on, because of the lack of oil pressure.

If the light does not come on would it be perfectly reasonable to assume that the owner discounted a few warning lights, in order to hide faults??

The car felt fine to drive, the brakes, clutch and steering felt ok. So after viewing the video/pics, would this be a good buy when you take the price into consideration.

The engine sounded a bit rough to me, and you're right about the warning lights, mine lights up like a Christmas tree before you start it.

The front bottom grill has definitely hit something,maybe a only a bird & there is a gap between the wing the bumper on the passenger side & front brake discs look very rusty - a sign it has been sitting for a while. I would walk away tbh. Maybe I am fussy.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club