Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Revs Sticking

TheHeff

I have done a little bit of research, my car is in the garage on Saturday and I will be asking them to check the idle control valve, throttle body and cable and throttle position sensor is there anything else I should be asking them to check?

Thanks,

Heff

I have done a little bit of research, my car is in the garage on Saturday and I will be asking them to check the idle control valve, throttle body and cable and throttle position sensor is there anything else I should be asking them to check?

Thanks,

Heff

you could get them to check around the air intake and surrounding pipes/hoses. On the mk4 fiesta the revs used to stick due to a inlet pipe splitting through wear and tear. It worth a look while they are checking it over.

Hope this helps.

Usually the idle control valve easily checked by disconnecting the plug to it if the revs drop thats the issue a new ones around £30 and its just 3 10mm bolts to get it off

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club