Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gaps In Headlights

ayrshiredude

Hi Guys

Ok so I replaced the bulbs the other day and obviously had to remove the lights from the car. I noticed today however that there are quite big gaps at the front of the lights between the lights and the bodywork. Not sure if it was like this before I removed them or not. The thing is they seemed to fit back in pretty easily and all the screw holes matched up easily.

Have I done something wrong?

Its normal mate, the panel gaps on these fiesta's are huge. The passenger headlight on the ST seems to have a larger gap underneath where it joins the body panel than the drivers side, had it on my old ST and checked 5+ other ST's in my local dealership and it is the same. so no you haven't done anything wrong :)

Aye a was too mate even my old mk6.5 had it it's a common trait wae fiestas a guess lol a thought it was in a crash at first till a looked around haha

Yeah you're right about the panel gaps, I'm lucky though because the gaps on mine are mostly the same on each side so at first I thought it was designed light that lol. It's better than my last Fiesta though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club