Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Trim Colour.....

blazeman

Oh and I'll get some pics up when I get chance tomorrow. Need to clean her first though.

what about the leds on the interior trim where did you get them ?

Sorry mate. There not my pictures. My interior colour is red. I haven't got a clue how hyrule fitted them but I'm sure he got them off eBay. That's where I get most of my bits and bobs.but would love to hear how he wired them up.

Here you go John

Can't remember for the life of me the link on eBay for the strips but these are essentially the same thing. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-30CM-15-SMD-3528-LED-DECORATION-RED-WHITE-BLUE-CAR-DAYTIME-LED-STRIPS-12V-/190935303883?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Night_Lights_Fairy_Lights&var=490199062756&hash=item2c74a186cb

They are wired into the interior lighting via my illuminated scuff plates, so come on when the door/boot is opened.

And here's a load of photos for you of the centre console:

20131225_234539_zpsa27a6baa.jpg

20131225_234606_zpscc6623ab.jpg

20131117_144444_zpsa6dc0282.jpg

20131226_170249_zps43e16186.jpg

20131226_170203_zps6691d544.jpg

20131226_170143_zpse24ef3e8.jpg

20131226_170140_zps7da0750d.jpg

• Like 1

cheers hyrule.looks good.did mine in blue well parts brain just kept telling me no so did mine in black.know my brain maybe wrong lol

Haha, go with what you like mate. Tbh I wanted to spray mine but couldn't be bothered once I took the console bits off. Would have been one day for primer, one day for paint, one day for lacquer, and didn't fancy driving around with the console off. Not to mention all the gunk underneath. ^_^

• Like 1

Haha, go with what you like mate. Tbh I wanted to spray mine but couldn't be bothered once I took the console bits off. Would have been one day for primer, one day for paint, one day for lacquer, and didn't fancy driving around with the console off. Not to mention all the gunk underneath. ^_^

thats how mine has been striped,when i had a service in december ,they put an advisory to get the trim sorted lol.

most is back now.im a bit impatient when it comes to painting i end up putting to much paint on and having to start again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club