Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

!Removed! Ebay

Marks12

I am currently experiencing problems with eBay (currently on hold with customer services)

problem is when i go to register it says my email is already registered so then i go to reset password link and it then says the email you entered isn't registered with eBay please register

this couldn't be any more of a pain in the back side to try to get a funnel for my ford focus as amazon don't sell them or micksgarage for that matter my local ford dealer it is also out of stock.....

Clive if you don't arrest me now I am going to shoot this phone :P I am already dreading next months bill :unsure:

has anyone ever experienced a problem like this before????

edit sorry didn't realise b l o o d y was censored :rolleyes:

Edited by Marks12

eBay has been messing about recently. It has crashed twice apparently so it could be this causing your problem.

eBay has been messing about recently. It has crashed twice apparently so it could be this causing your problem.

it is a major pain in the back side i have given up ringing them as it would cost me a bomb in charges, I found a site and bought what i needed, but it would have been nice to be able to get access to eBay to buy in the future

Setup a disposable email address to register with, then change it later

Just created a new email account and eBay account and am trying to link my PayPal to it and it wants me to give my phone number so I will receive a verification pin it keeps saying my phone number is invalid and I can't seem to find my number in my account to make sure i entered the right one eBay is really doing my nut in now

Yeah and .com

Silly question - are you trying on ebay.ie?

everytime i click link your paypal account no matter if its on the .com or .co.uk site it always goes to eBay.ie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club